The Dream

Seems unlikely, all the time GGG loves to make Legacy unique while nerfing new one.
Not sure after snapshot gone, this would be a different story but I really hope it is. Though your suggestion on the buff seems a bit overpower for certain items.
I Love This Game Now, Being a Summoner Hardly Associated with Desync ♫

♥ ♥ ♥ My Shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/887292 ♥ ♥ ♥
☻ ☻ ☻ Downfall of Zombie and Spectre in 1.2 Patch ☻ ☻ ☻
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1019959
"
Seems unlikely, all the time GGG loves to make Legacy unique while nerfing new one.
Not sure after snapshot gone, this would be a different story but I really hope it is. Though your suggestion on the buff seems a bit overpower for certain items.

I just make examples, doesnt mean it MUST be like i think, just some example.

Also RT vs crits and Hybrid vs Life etc (ie Solo vs Party...) must be changed and rebalanced.
There almost every point to go safe ranged with party and play Hybrid build to benefit EVERY exploit in game.
Think its time to change that and fix snapshoting only start, just saying.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Terrornoid wrote:
I... Theres... You can't...

*sigh*

How do I say this without sounding rude... without even researching into your experience and aptitude with the game, I get a strong feeling you simply haven't played enough. This list, to be blunt, is a catastrophe. For example:
- +4/5 Gem Levels on Geoffris
This would be stacked with Empower and people would be running around with level 31+ Auras.
- Mings Heart +30/50%
This is more or less a "more" damage multiplier for physical given the lack of Chaos Resist. I couldn't even imagine doing 50% additional Chaos Damage on my EKer. It would be insane.
- Doryani's Catalyst
You want it to do even more increased elemental damage?
- Buff Immortal Call
Already possible to 100% uptime this skill. How do you buff this?
- Buff Each Aura by 40%
There are too many reasons for me to list why this is wrong.

I think you should spend more time with the game before creating a list like this.

I'd have to agree with this.
Its always good to get a constructive feedback thread but the quality of insight is clearly lacking.
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
don't ask a beginner to provide relevant feedbacks.
IGN TylordRampage
Add Nodes, Corruption, Drop
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
what am i even reading lol...
This reminds me of the MtG YMtC (You Make the Card) forum when a newblet comes in and posts their ridiculousy undercosted, unbelievably OP, severely broken monstrosity of a card that would never even see the drawing board in any meta even the slightest bit balanced. And then they don't understand why the other posters (who usually try to create realistic cards that work within Wizards' design philosophies) tear it down. The rage gets to Olympian heights. :P
There are some WAY broken "adjustments" in here, tripling meginords phys LOL.

If they do that, it'd be as rare as a shavs.

"RT should get 200-300% more damage", yeah, i agree. my 110k cyclone with nonlegacy soultaker noncrit needs more deeps!

Maybe you should learn more about to game before you post stupid stuff.
Last edited by Eleziel on Jul 15, 2014, 7:49:18 AM
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
Resolute Technique must get bonus or as added new nodes with 200-300% more melee phys dmg to catch up with the damage from crits.
Reduce the basic multiplier from 150% to 110%

Spoiler
Man, do people hate on CoCS these days. Not enough to nerf it to the ground; also need to buff everything else through the ceiling.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jul 15, 2014, 7:59:42 AM
Add 200 skill points for free so you dont have to bother trying to understand how to play and create a unique item that kills automatically anything it touchs. I dont want to bother finding items.
While you are at it, make a body armor with affix : cannot be damaged, stunned, chilled, frozen, shocked, poisoned, burned with 5000 life and 20000 armor...

If you want to make a ridiculous list, do it properly...
Last edited by Melpheos on Jul 15, 2014, 8:14:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info