(Helping GGG in) Creating a unique item: a breakdown of the breakdown

"
Charan wrote:

And good to see even more love for the big dragon Z. He really is an irreplaceable member of this community.

Hush! I'm trying to lurk here!
Very interesting read. Thanks for sharing.
No problems. I wish more people would remember I make posts like this as well as those tongue in cheek ones. They're all the same message at heart: GGG mean well but can be a serious pain in the butt to work with sometimes. Just like any other relationship worth having.
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Diablo IV s4, Predecessor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Stellaris (finally);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster Deckbuilder, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word (book 2 draft is done! formatting and shit ensues.)
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Aug 11, 2014, 2:21:03 PM
"
Zahndethus wrote:
"
Charan wrote:

And good to see even more love for the big dragon Z. He really is an irreplaceable member of this community.

Hush! I'm trying to lurk here!

How do you feel about your unique being one of the most used ones so long after its release? :P

Really blew my mind personally but I always loved Moonsorrow for what it is.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Aug 11, 2014, 3:18:11 PM
I regret not taking the tiny amount of time to race for two sprigs.
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Diablo IV s4, Predecessor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Stellaris (finally);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster Deckbuilder, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word (book 2 draft is done! formatting and shit ensues.)
"
Charan wrote:
I regret not taking the tiny amount of time to race for two sprigs.

For shame, Charan!
"
Nightmare90 wrote:

How do you feel about your unique being one of the most used ones so long after its release? :P

Really blew my mind personally but I always loved Moonsorrow for what it is.

Glad you like it!
Last edited by Zahndethus on Aug 11, 2014, 7:41:33 PM
I must say I was fairly shocked that my unique was one of the most used during the month race in both HC and non-HC. It was supposed to be for a niche build...
"
Hrishi wrote:
I must say I was fairly shocked that my unique was one of the most used during the month race in both HC and non-HC. It was supposed to be for a niche build...

Unique skin when?
Oblivious
"
Hrishi wrote:

It somehow rests my mind to see that forum opinion on items != in-game opinion on items. It something I figured for long time chatting in global and guild chat but something one hardly gets substantial data on. :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info