(Helping GGG in) Creating a unique item: a breakdown of the breakdown

"
NotACuckRoach wrote:

I'll be posting mine after work today. Draft ready and done in 2 languages.

Chris read and said it's awesome. Can't wait to read yours! Cheers. ♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪

Huh, should I send him mine too? Hmm.

I want to read yours :)
"
Lyralei wrote:
"
NotACuckRoach wrote:

I'll be posting mine after work today. Draft ready and done in 2 languages.

Chris read and said it's awesome. Can't wait to read yours! Cheers. ♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪

Huh, should I send him mine too? Hmm.

I want to read yours :)

Here you go: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/997388/page/1/#p8463899

Cheers!(ღ˘◡˘ღ) ♫
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
I definitely need to (re) learn how to use pictures and pretty colours. Your write-up puts mine to ten types of shame! :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:
I definitely need to (re) learn how to use pictures and pretty colours. Your write-up puts mine to ten types of shame! :)

Your smileys are not as sugar-sweet aswell. :P
^_^
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:
^_^

Now that's a good start!
"
Charan wrote:
^_^

You're the best. XD
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
"
NotACuckRoach wrote:

What a great read. That'll put mine to shame. Congratulations on the unique!

"
Charan wrote:

I'll just be doing words..and some pictures since it has to fit reddit (it already exceeded the 15k cap).
I'm a writer. Words is what I do. The GF is a graphic designer. Between us we could do something pretty amazing.

...Or something really, really bad.

___

I think GGG should be doing more of these, actually. Yet again the onus of gently exposing the inner workings and the processes to things most people take for granted has fallen to the volunteers and the passionate supporters.

And I say 'yet again' because the wiki is player driven, the most popular trading sites are player made and most of the publicity is player generated.

By the people, for the people, sucking in all the people.

Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Aug 19, 2014, 12:56:00 AM
Thanks for the contribution Charan. My complaints seem paltry in comparison. I look forward to seeing your monster, and maybe a special character (exile).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info