[2.1 Ghazzy - Summoner Guides] Low Budget Builds

Thanks a lot for your answer. now I can it clear. :)
so scion is best way of HP srs ? ithough Templar is better but...
In the Ci-lb and mb builds you have no Grave intentions is there a reason why?
"
Ghazzy wrote:
"
TaKsim wrote:
at least your hardcore passive tree is weird. you are going for barbarism instead of the devotion cluster.

lets compare:

barbarism way: 40 str / 14% life / 6@ resi / 14% fire resi / +1 max fireresi
devotion way : 30 str / 20% life / 12@ resi / 5% buff effect / 26% ele dmg

not 100% sure but i think the devotion way is stronker.

also saw that you could save 1-2 skillpoints with optimization of your tree, to lazy atm to write down ^^

"
Ghazzy wrote:
I always say that people should see my buildthreads more as guidelines and change what they think is better with them.
Personally i prefer barbarism due to the fire resistance as all my builds are designed to be able to drop Atziri. Also, spell dmg does not affect any dmg we do. I also prefer it due to the resistances rather than 12@ resi.

ehm it is ele dmg not spell dmg. srs deals 50% fire dmg + hatred, so ele dmg does effect it. nice build though, Needs just a Little Tuning.

Last edited by TaKsim on Apr 17, 2015, 3:30:07 PM
"
TaKsim wrote:

ehm it is ele dmg not spell dmg. srs deals 50% fire dmg + hatred, so ele dmg does effect it. nice build though, Needs just a Little Tuning.

Syntax does not make a difference this time around. Unless the node specifically states that it affects minions, it will not have any influence on them whatsoever. You are not the SRS, so nodes that apply to you do not apply to them. Ele damage will not change the aura, either.
Last edited by GoatEatingToilet on Apr 17, 2015, 3:49:31 PM
I am still a little bit confused on what the optimal links are for a +2 fire 6l staff(HP Based build). I am currently just swapping melee splash with Added fire for single target. Just wondering where empower fits in, should I use empower instead of added fire if I have a lvl 3 one? Or should I remove minion damage? Thanks :D Also once you hit a certain amount of damage/haste with SRS would it be better to not use melee splash at all?

Current staff and links:

im looking for your explanation why scion is better HP build , templar isn't best way?
Last edited by bilgin_89 on Apr 18, 2015, 6:09:29 AM
"
goyetus wrote:
Hello, Im trying to get 20-30 SRS at same time, same as youtube video, but I cant.

I have three nodes for Increased Skill Duration (+10, +10 and +25) , I see in the three you are using another three nodes (45% plus).

What do I need to increase my number of SRS??

Thanks!

Hey!
Get both clusters of increased duration on the tree. (Will make spirits last 6.65 seconds.) After this you will look towards getting Cast Speed on the tree and/or gear (after caping res and getting eHP and 153 dex of course).

"
mattc3303 wrote:
Grab the last 3 duration nodes on the tree, after that you need as much cast speed as you can get. Minion speed is also a good stat. Skulls that travel faster probably hit more before timing out.

Hey,
Minion Speed is the worst gem you can possibly imagine, Flesh Offering together with your normal Haste aura more or less caps their movement speed so, no it is not worth it. :)

"
goyetus wrote:
thanks, but I think that without Vaal Haste this build has nosense.

With three nodes Im on 11 skulls at same time (9 before) , with the last 3 nodes, i will be at 14 skulls .........far far away from having 4-5 gems of vaal haste like it has in the HB version (6L chest + 5l staff)....

Any idea? Im thinking too in using "haste" as a permanent aura, but it will be at cost of purity of elements....

Thank you :)

You are suppose to use Haste, there is no room for any purities, using purities in this build, makes no sense.
Increased duration nodes are you direct "more" dmg increaser from the skilltree. 9 spirits to 15 spirits is an INSANE dmg increase. And we only use 1 Vaal Haste when doing maps. However, we do equip 3 FILLED Vaal Hastes to handle the 3 clone phases vs atziri.
Also, you dont even need the chest to be 6L. Just the staff, for optimal DPS.

"
mattc3303 wrote:
Am running something similar to this on the 1MSC but Templar version.

I am currently running haste/clarity as my auras. Haste is great as you want as much cast spd as possible and the movement helps you and your skulls. The attack speed also helps.

Also try getting cast speed from Catarina on your staff. If you still do not feel like you have enough skull output I would even spec some cast speed into your tree.

It is pretty easy to cap your res with half decent rares + some master crafting. I would drop purity once your gear is up to par.

You honestly don't need vaal haste for regular content. Its only for when you need to burst shit down asap like some bosses that will own your ass if you don't kill them asap.

Currently have about a 18-20 skull uptime which is honestly more then enough for most content.

Good luck summoner ;).

This sounds good. :)
Auras: Clarity > Hatred > Haste. If you dont have generosity for the hatred it could be argueably a matter of taste due to extra movement speed for yourself. However, in the end Hatred will increase the DPS and most of the times increase your clearing speed more than that of Haste auras in this situation til you can fit all 3 :)

"
bilgin_89 wrote:
so scion is best way of HP srs ? ithough Templar is better but...

Scion is better due to saving nodes to be placed in better locations than that of the regen on hp or mana from Templar start.

"
Rtimus wrote:
In the Ci-lb and mb builds you have no Grave intentions is there a reason why?

Yes, I was asked to make a CI build that also could handle using permanent minions.
Now, I would not recommend that build as it is pretty messy, for low budget builds I would recommend the HP version that you can find under the "HC Buildthread"

"
"
TaKsim wrote:

Syntax does not make a difference this time around. Unless the node specifically states that it affects minions, it will not have any influence on them whatsoever. You are not the SRS, so nodes that apply to you do not apply to them. Ele damage will not change the aura, either.

Thank you for clearifying this to TaKsim.
This is something i have to explain on my stream at least once a day:
* SRS Are minions making the build a summoner build.
* Minions are SEPARATE enteties, this means that they do not get affected by ANYTHING we get as a player, this includes the skilltree and gear stats.
* The exception to previous statment is when the stat/mod/ability states that it affects minions and/or allies. Such as Minion Nodes, Sidhebreath amulet, Flesh Offering etc etc.
* SRS Does 100% physical DMG with a DMG CONVERSION (http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Damage_conversion) this means that ALL dmg modifiers (minion related and/or support gems only, still.) will affect them based on 100% PHYSICAL DMG. When they strike the enemy they get Hatred aura buff based on 100% of their DMG as it is PHYSICAL. Then AFTER they hit, the PHYSICAL portion of the dmg (excluding Hatred gain and/or added fire gem dmg) is then converted in to 50% physical, 50% Fire dmg. And when that conversion takes place it is the mitigated vs the enemies armour/resistances and then calculated and applied to the enemies HP.

Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
"
Godsdragon wrote:
I am still a little bit confused on what the optimal links are for a +2 fire 6l staff(HP Based build). I am currently just swapping melee splash with Added fire for single target. Just wondering where empower fits in, should I use empower instead of added fire if I have a lvl 3 one? Or should I remove minion damage? Thanks :D Also once you hit a certain amount of damage/haste with SRS would it be better to not use melee splash at all?

Current staff and links:

Links looks great if you dont have an Empower lvl 3.
If you have a +1 gem lvl mod on the staff you can get lvl 3 empower by having a LvL 2 Empower in the staff. It is at lvl 3 the gem becomes better than Minion Damage, and in this case we switch Splash for Added Fire for single target. Before Empower is applied Minion Damage is better.

Removing Splash entirely, I have considered it for Uber Atziri as the trash gets cleared fast enough at least with sick gear, however if you want higher clearing speed in maps and/or trash, splash is the way to go. Also, the difference between Added Fire and Minion Damage is EXTREMELY small. So I'd rather take the higher speed on trash/maps.
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
hiya Ghazzy, will you be updating this when act 4 patch hits? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info