1 month league response to low player numbers?

I like the game and will keep playing on and off; there still lots for me to do even. However on topic isn't the real question what's being do to attract "NEW" players?
"
rarylith wrote:
The thing that make me play less actually have more to do with the fact that most if not all the skill point have to go in survival node in the 60 first level.. the tree give us the freedom to go wherever we want but the game itself make it hard to go for anything else other than life/es/res/armour and i find it kind of boring since the character equipment have to go that way too.

This is absolutely not true. Even HC players do not spend all passives on defense, let alone SC players. :)
i use a secret account because i am a politician that doesnt want the NSA to know i play poe.
"
"
rarylith wrote:
The thing that make me play less actually have more to do with the fact that most if not all the skill point have to go in survival node in the 60 first level.. the tree give us the freedom to go wherever we want but the game itself make it hard to go for anything else other than life/es/res/armour and i find it kind of boring since the character equipment have to go that way too.

This is absolutely not true. Even HC players do not spend all passives on defense, let alone SC players. :)

That's why i said "most".. as for the "if not all" it depend on players.

I put some point in attack node too like the "+15% atk.speed/+20 dex" or such node for example but i tend to put all the rest in survivability or utilities.

Once you got more high level and that your equipment don't sux you can change back your skill tree for something more offensive but in the end when you lvl up a character the most important is survivability.

And that's what's boring in the end.

In Diablo 2 which will stay my reference for a long time, the skill tree had not much defensive abilities. One or two per class at most which were usable and all the rest was going in offensive, it was more fun.

Made me reinstall Diablo 2.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info