Four Days of Stash Tab Sales

Mmm I hope this isn't today's "announcement".
"
Avu wrote:
I have too many remove only tabs no point in buying more tabs with the new change

Same here. Was going to buy some, but this is pointless now with this change.
IGN TylordRampage
"
geradon wrote:
on the other side, all the players playing only temp leagues and ignoring the permanent leagues are clogging up the item database after every league merge and make it more difficult for ggg to maintain it.
not speaking of what happens to the economeh of the permanent leagues if trading improvements come and players with a massive amount ro tabs start selling their stuff.

But this new forcefull auto-conversion of RO tabs, wont fix any of that issues.

Mostly what changed, is that players who play also in Std and have RO tabs from temp. leagues, don't have any reasons to buy stash tabs now. At least those players that are aware of this change. Others will get shafted silently.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
I am fairly new to the game, just over 4 months. I have bought tabs 3 times now. I would buy more, but with the new policy, what's the point? It does not help me to just convert RO tabs instead of giving me new empty tabs that I can use to sort my "stuff" for vendor or for keeping. I wish they would change it back to the way it was. Thank You.
Everyone bitching about the change realizes that if you buy tabs the new leagues will have them too right? Only Standard and Hardcore are affected.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
I really do want to buy a premium stash tab bundle but I also want to keep my Standard League remove-only tabs as long-term storage. I can't do both right now.

Boo Hoo!!! Sigh... :(
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Archwizard wrote:
Everyone bitching about the change realizes that if you buy tabs the new leagues will have them too right? Only Standard and Hardcore are affected.

Of course, I have 30 premium stash tabs currently so at start of a new league they're all empty and I'm good to go. It's only in Standard League where I have 68 remove-only tabs at present and want to buy another 6 during the sale where the problem is. I don't need 36 tabs for the 1 or 4 month leagues (nice but not necessary) but need to expand my Standard storage space and keep my remove-only tabs at the same time.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:

Of course, I have 30 premium stash tabs currently so at start of a new league they're all empty and I'm good to go. It's only in Standard League where I have 68 remove-only tabs at present and want to buy another 6 during the sale where the problem is. I don't need 36 tabs for the 1 or 4 month leagues (nice but not necessary) but need to expand my Standard storage space and keep my remove-only tabs at the same time.

I don't think they ever intended for people to use remove-only tabs as permanent storage.

"
Kazyn wrote:
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:

I don't think they ever intended for people to use remove-only tabs as permanent storage.

They weren't. They're intended so that when leagues end you don't lose all your TempLeague items because your PermLeague tabs are full. People have just been abusing the hell out of it and now they're butthurt it's ending.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Kazyn wrote:
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:

Dude, Chris has personally stated that he has no issues with people using them as storage. It was changed for other reasons. Stop using this argument, it is invalid.

That said, I'm one of the people somewhat affected by the change. I mostly play Hardcore league, or rather, I only need new tabs for Hardcore. I have about 40 tabs, and another 6-8 remove-only. I can't afford to buy two sets of tabs just to get a few empty ones, so my plan is to just not buy tabs and make due until some changes are enacted.

I'm really glad they are having the sale for people who want it, but I personally can't justify new tabs anymore.
Team Won
Last edited by ggnorekthx on Jul 10, 2014, 10:30:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info