Four Days of Stash Tab Sales

cool
ก็็็็็็็็็็IGN:Varanice(90 EA Marauder); Aura_Amoureux (8X LL Aurastack Cyclone Scion)
Softore Shop Thread #665265 -Uniques, Race Rewards, Gems, and more.
I also play LLD PvP in SC, and race as Witch or occasionally Scion.
www.twitch.tv/varanice
Chris.. can we finally have stash tab sales on amazon.com unlocked for the rest of the world for this stash tab sale? I mean seriously, it's been a long time already...

Already had to miss 2 point sales because of this...
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
Just in case anyone missed it...

"
We recently made a change where the contents of a remove-only tab are automatically moved into a new stash tab as one is purchased.

Might cause some confusion, especially now that (after the merge) people will have a few remove-only tabs from ambush/invasion.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
"
Hyskoa wrote:
Chris.. can we finally have stash tab sales on amazon.com unlocked for the rest of the world for this stash tab sale? I mean seriously, it's been a long time already...

what?

what do you mean? cant you buy tabs or what? its really simple... just follow the buttons
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
loCurnus wrote:
"
Hyskoa wrote:

what?

what do you mean? cant you buy tabs or what? its really simple... just follow the buttons

Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States and who have a U.S. billing address.

I's not 'Murican.
Nor do I wish to commit fraud by having a fake address.

Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
"
Just in case anyone missed it...

"
We recently made a change where the contents of a remove-only tab are automatically moved into a new stash tab as one is purchased.

Might cause some confusion, especially now that (after the merge) people will have a few remove-only tabs from ambush/invasion.

Personally I'm not going to purchase any tabs right now, but if I did I would not like this feature.
I don't think it'd be a pretty sight when both my Dom and Ambush remove only tabs try to jam themselves up some new stash tabs arse.

Let the player choose how much space he wants to take out of the remove only tabs.
Last edited by harklark on Jul 10, 2014, 4:26:51 AM
if the player could decide which tabs get converted after the purchase it would be much more helpful.
currently some of my tabs aren't sorted because i was away when the league ended. i bet that a purchase would convert these into regular tabs.

edit: please don't bring the argument: just convert them all. there is a limit on how many tabs one can manage effectively without tools and i'm already over that threshold.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jul 10, 2014, 4:31:13 AM
Hmm premium always cost 240? not 200 points ?
BTW discount for those please:
Seraph Spectral Throw, Arctic Skull Haterd, Lightining Skull Wrath, Infernal Skull Anger, Dragon Fireball Effect :)
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Jul 10, 2014, 4:36:04 AM
Just bought 2 Premium Stash Tab Bundles yesterday night! Unlucky me..... -_-'
I have too many remove only tabs no point in buying more tabs with the new change, if your goal was increased sales well it didn't work for people like me who play mostly standard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info