Four Days of Stash Tab Sales

"
Hyskoa wrote:
"
loCurnus wrote:
"
Hyskoa wrote:
Chris.. can we finally have stash tab sales on amazon.com unlocked for the rest of the world for this stash tab sale? I mean seriously, it's been a long time already...

Already had to miss 2 point sales because of this...

what?

what do you mean? cant you buy tabs or what? its really simple... just follow the buttons

Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States and who have a U.S. billing address.

I's not 'Murican.
Nor do I wish to commit fraud by having a fake address.

Wut ?

Easy pizzy :p
https://i.gyazo.com/e55cda0c501c296ee3223a8b7eae0854.jpg
8 players party is fun! Welcome on Path Of Exile
If it wasn't for the issue with remove-only tabs I'd buy me some premium tabs this weekend.
But the way it is I have to wait until I've come around to sifting through my ambush tabs - and even then I might decide to keep the remove only tabs. The whole situation deters me from engaging the process at all. If I could buy a bundle of empty tabs it would seem less of a bother.

You're losing business with this policy change (well my business, I just asume I'm not the only one feeling this way).

Best regards
Xeledon
Online delenda est:
When the lifecycle of PoE will draw to an end many years from now,
there needs to be a final patch making it available offline.
"
Chris wrote:

Purchasing tabs increases your allowance of that type. Buying regular tabs will never affect your premium ones (even if they're read-only).

Also, I should clarify that buying tabs doesn't modify race reward tabs.

This is a very important statement that should be made clear for the community knowledge.

Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆
"
ObscureBalrog wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Purchasing tabs increases your allowance of that type. Buying regular tabs will never affect your premium ones (even if they're read-only).

Also, I should clarify that buying tabs doesn't modify race reward tabs.

This is a very important statement that should be made clear for the community knowledge.

This is a very important statement that should've been made clear for the community knowledge.
true.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Just upgraded to Warrior Supporter yesterday and was waiting on a stash tab sale to spend my 750 points. It came quicker than anticipated. Thanks GGG.
Bitcoins please?
seriously....i just bought last night....FML
For those who bought the bundles 1-2 days early, email support! They may be able to retroactively apply the discount.
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
Even though it's nice to see an extended sale on stash tabs, it is extremely unlikely that I will buy any more of them until the new "feature" of automatically converting remove-only tabs is itself removed.
"
THEHORNEDRAT wrote:
For those who bought the bundles 1-2 days early, email support! They may be able to retroactively apply the discount.

Why should they?

Like in normal life, if you buy a Television at a shop and the next day, the same TV is on sale for 50%, you are screwed as well.

GGG does a lot for their community, but sales stay sales!
What about monster golf? Hit it HARD - go find it - Hit it hard again :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info