Our Current Supporter Packs End on July 28!

"
OneLyc wrote:
hello i'm a person that doesn't have access to a lot of money at once.

most of my stuff i have from saving up points.

can i save up alot of points over time and then convert these into a new hightier support pack when they are out in august?

Yeah, they looked up my purchase history and upgraded me (minus the extra points).
Last edited by feyith on Jul 9, 2014, 12:54:54 AM
"
Czarevna wrote:
Thanks for making a great game GGG!
I do have a suggestion about these packs tho!

I never bought one - because, you actually spend more money to get fewer points with these things. (And looking at the $20 point purchase - the purchase felt "empty" - which de-incentivized me to buy either!)

None of the lower-tier packs have anything useful or "cool" enough to warrant spending extra money - to get less!

During Beta - I was tempted - once or twice - to get a supporter pack just so it says "Beta Supporter" - on the forums. But I decided I didn't *need* that, like I *did* need things like stash tabs.

Sometimes I do have $200 to play with - I would buy "Packs" - even of higher tier dollar amounts - in a heartbeat - if you didn't *lose* points.

Please consider changing the amount of points you get with the "packs" - and consider making what you get from purchasing lower tiers cool and special.

Since you've already rewarded *greatly* the moneyed-classes who play this game:
Do it for us impoverished kitchen wenches and scullions! :)

Sounds like you're more worry about points then supporting GGG. It is called a "Supporter Pack" not "Points Pack" and the whole purpose of buying these pack is to show your support for GGG. To be honest, I never took the points into consideration at all when I purchased my packs because I want to support the game. I could be totally wrong but from reading your post it sounds like you're worried about the points more then supporting GGG. You can always setup a payment plan if you don't want to pay any pack in full like I did.
Last edited by BEASTFSHO on Jul 9, 2014, 1:49:10 AM
Interesting!

I hope GGG give us the option to choose which supporter titles we want to display and make some so we don't have to display all of them at once on the forums.

3 forum titles is enough bling for me but I'll likely still buy future packs.

EDIT: With hindsight, this request was completely pointless - feature already implemented - unless I'm trying to restrict other people's right to display as many supporter pack titles as they like. I obviously got out of the tyrant side of bed this morning.
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
Last edited by obadonke on Jul 9, 2014, 2:19:08 AM
"
obadonke wrote:
Interesting!

I hope they give us the option to choose which supporter titles we want to display and set a limit so we don't have to display all of them at once on the forums.

3 forum titles is enough bling for me but I'll likely still buy future packs.

You can display any titles you choose - all, a lower number of them or none at all. You can set it in your account settings.

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

they are so happy at ggg....

but....

can you tell me, how to top the ambush boxes???
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Nice! Though, surprised to hear that there will be no avatar offered in the next set of packs.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Noob here. How do I get a supporter pack?
"
Osocoldd wrote:
Noob here. How do I get a supporter pack?

Just go into the shop and click "buy more" (upper right corner) than scroll down.

Edit: just noticed ther is a "buy packs" option also if you move your mouse over the shop.
- I didn't say half the shit people quote from me - Albert Einstein
Last edited by neurolergic on Jul 9, 2014, 3:24:12 AM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
We can offer 500 points in lieu of receiving shipped items from the pack.

What means "lieu" ?
Mirror of Kalandra?
"
ama wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
We can offer 500 points in lieu of receiving shipped items from the pack.

What means "lieu" ?

Instead of.
IGN: RachelSuperCasual (Torment)
RachelShockerina (Rampage - retired)
RachelElysia (Ambush - retired)
LadyVinara (Nemesis - retired)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info