Our Current Supporter Packs End on July 28!

"
Periphery wrote:
"
Menacetech wrote:
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
You do know that if you don't want any of the physical goods you can email support and get points for them.

Do you know how many points the "physical goods" are worth?

Could someone confirm this? Thanks.

GGG has in the past allowed you to exchange physical goods for points instead. I've personally experienced this when I purchased both a divine pack and an exalted pack. I only needed physical goods from exalted and they gave me points for the goods in the divine pack.

Pretty cool of them.

Hopefully the new packs and 1.2 mini-expansion can bring me back from an extended break.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
We can offer 500 points in lieu of receiving shipped items from the pack.
I'm looking forward to the next set of supporter packs; can't really upgrade any further sadly. I am guessing the next set of packs will come with 1.2 for a little after that with maybe a new micro for the back. Also i would really love to see micros for shields one day since most of the in-game ones without that are not unique look ugly to me.
hello i'm a person that doesn't have access to a lot of money at once.

most of my stuff i have from saving up points.

can i save up alot of points over time and then convert these into a new hightier support pack when they are out in august?

I'm that Morty guy.
Will we get a preview of the new packs before the old ones go away?
"
Czarevna wrote:

None of the lower-tier packs have anything useful or "cool" enough to warrant spending extra money

Are you kidding? I use the lowest tier portal over my other 2 options, same with the back attachments C:
IGN shdowe
Hoping for new supporter packs soon! HYPE!!!!@#@#$@
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Support pack payment plans are available if you can't get the money together before the end of the current pack. Basically (unless they changed it) you have 6 months to pay payments to them to upgrade or purchase the pack of your choice. You have to email GGG to set it up and cannot miss a payment or they refund the amount back to you (hopefully minus any fees they are charged from the payment processing). All payments need to be completed at the end of the arranged time and can't be extended indefinitely.

You need to email them BEFORE the end of the current support packs or it is not available. Once they are taken off the market they are no longer available - none of the MTXs, titles or shipped goods will ever be sold again just like the past packs.

support@grindinggear.com will help you will any questions. You receive your points and goods AFTER the payments are completed, not before.

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Make the next pack design a MTX instead of an in-game unique item. That'd be fun. I'd still purchase it. Thanks ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael