Our Current Supporter Packs End on July 28!

I may upgrade my current pack...hmmm.
Thanks for making a great game GGG!
I do have a suggestion about these packs tho!

I never bought one - because, you actually spend more money to get fewer points with these things. (And looking at the $20 point purchase - the purchase felt "empty" - which de-incentivized me to buy either!)

None of the lower-tier packs have anything useful or "cool" enough to warrant spending extra money - to get less!

During Beta - I was tempted - once or twice - to get a supporter pack just so it says "Beta Supporter" - on the forums. But I decided I didn't *need* that, like I *did* need things like stash tabs.

Sometimes I do have $200 to play with - I would buy "Packs" - even of higher tier dollar amounts - in a heartbeat - if you didn't *lose* points.

Please consider changing the amount of points you get with the "packs" - and consider making what you get from purchasing lower tiers cool and special.

Since you've already rewarded *greatly* the moneyed-classes who play this game:
Do it for us impoverished kitchen wenches and scullions! :)
Last edited by Czarevna on Jul 8, 2014, 8:48:50 PM
You do know that if you don't want any of the physical goods you can email support and get points for them.
"
MiniMinhMo wrote:
Yay! I hope new supporter packs are coming out soon! :D
Yeah hopefully they release some info on the new packs soon.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Czarevna wrote:
Since you've already rewarded *greatly* the moneyed-classes who play this game:
Do it for us impoverished kitchen wenches and scullions! :)
On this general theme - I've wanted to buy point packs in the past, but found them pretty underwhelming when compared to just normally buying points. I couldn't buy the amazon promotion pack (to lazy to do the workaround), but it and the Brazilian pack (which I did buy) were much more appealing, due to the in-game cosmetics/point efficiency.

That's not to say I don't like fancy avatars and such, I just love arcane armour and frogs with lil' golden crowns more than I love bragging.

Last edited by ComradBlack on Jul 8, 2014, 9:00:18 PM
"
Chris wrote:
"
bitV wrote:
First!

Does this mean that new supporter packs will come out or is it worth upgrading now? I would like to get the next tier pack, but if new stuff is on the horizon it's a tough choice.

There will be new packs in the future, but you won't be able to buy the contents of these ones again. We're just letting people know (and gently encouraging them) in case they want to upgrade before these aren't offered for sale any more.

so dope...
I'll hold out for the new packs and info on the next set of challenges before I throw you some overdue support again.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
More packs plz!!!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
You do know that if you don't want any of the physical goods you can email support and get points for them.

Do you know how many points the "physical goods" are worth?
[Removed]
Last edited by Periphery on Sep 13, 2014, 2:39:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info