Lack of prize for the 1 month event even if pushing leveling. No thanks ?

Edit; INSTANTLY MOVED IN "Race and Season Feedback"

What the fuck GGG look this one:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/963582
or this
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/963494
Not moved OFC Really LOW manners.

"
Prizes available in the random draw include:

Level 30: 20x Elite Armour Set
Level 40: 20x Seraph Armour Set
Level 50: 10x Verdant Armour Set
Level 60: 10x Arcane Armour Set
Level 70: 5x Choice of J!NX Shirt (either the Rhoa shirt or the Seven Classes shirt)
Level 80: 5x Pair of J!NX Shirts (both the Rhoa and the Seven Classes shirts)

Considering the amount of people getting more 70 & 80 (standard event) this is pretty poor lottery: i would really like to get some kind of little prize if i decide to go above 90 or so... I means WTF if im in top500 or 1000 i spent alot of time and only 1 chance over some thousands to win a tee shirt ?
Why not doing a flat prize for top 1000 players; it could be a unique or a random gem 20/20

I know i could up to top 400 or maybe 200 but after that ?? I will have the same chances to win a tee shirt than a lvl 80 and thats all ? This event could also have increased drop rate, why not ? Something making it really interesting.

This time characters are going into standard and not in new leagues, unlike the charity event, remember ?. So nope, not much motivations to push it.
Last edited by Universalis on Jul 8, 2014, 11:09:01 AM
Typically there would be no prizes at all. They're just a sidebonus of having fun. If you're not playing the 1 month for fun then just wait for 1.2.
if you play for prize, you are in the wrong game.
IGN TylordRampage
No need to get your feathers ruffled up, as kasub says play to have fun ;) You could take this time to take a break or try something different till the new league starts.
They kind of don't even need to be giving out prizes - what you are saying here is coming across are pretty entitled - especially very ungrateful. Just FYI.

Curious - how much have you given to GGG since you started playing?
"
kasub wrote:
Typically there would be no prizes at all. They're just a sidebonus of having fun. If you're not playing the 1 month for fun then just wait for 1.2.

"Side bonus" of "Having fun" ? im playing races or 4 months leagues usually, i get points in races or challenges in the middle run of leagues. But here it's a poor lottery, starting at level 30. This is an EVENT, and EVENTS have better prizes imo.
"
kasub wrote:

"Side bonus" of "Having fun" ? im playing races or 4 months leagues usually, i get points in races or challenges in the middle run of leagues. But here it's a poor lottery, starting at level 30. This is an EVENT, and EVENTS have better prizes imo.

"
Malone wrote:
if you play for prize, you are in the wrong game.

Prize is also challenges btw

"
Isbox1 wrote:
They kind of don't even need to be giving out prizes - what you are saying here is coming across are pretty entitled - especially very ungrateful. Just FYI.
Curious - how much have you given to GGG since you started playing?

my main account is 7 challenges i gave like 50 euros or so dont remember.

ty for asking rofl.
"
"Side bonus" of "Having fun" ? im playing races or 4 months leagues usually, i get points in races or challenges in the middle run of leagues

Well this is like a minileague and not the first of its kind. For once it has prizes though(others did not usually). If you're only interested in prizes then I advise only doing races till 1.2.
Last edited by kasub on Jul 8, 2014, 10:57:20 AM
This thread is exactly where it should be.

That said, play for fun, or take a break. If the streamers want more prizes, they will be added. ;)

"
kasub wrote:
"
"Side bonus" of "Having fun" ? im playing races or 4 months leagues usually, i get points in races or challenges in the middle run of leagues

Well this is like a minileague and not the first of its kind. For once it has prizes though(others did not usually). If you're only interested in prizes then I advise only doing races till 1.2.

Main point is i dont need your advices at all. But thanks for giving your opinion, in case you gave it clearly of course.

"
This thread is exactly where it should be.

That said, play for fun, or take a break. If the streamers want more prizes, they will be added. ;)

Did you noticed the edit i made in first post, look like this topic got moved in some obvious ways, while some others didnt.

And the streamers, yep, you said it. This is the only important thing, like the stream features added in no time, very effective in promoting. I will do my promotion too, soon.
Last edited by Universalis on Jul 8, 2014, 11:11:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info