Lack of prize for the 1 month event even if pushing leveling. No thanks ?

"
This thread is exactly where it should be.

That said, play for fun, or take a break. If the streamers want more prizes, they will be added. ;)

"
Universalis wrote:
"
kasub wrote:
"
"Side bonus" of "Having fun" ? im playing races or 4 months leagues usually, i get points in races or challenges in the middle run of leagues

Well this is like a minileague and not the first of its kind. For once it has prizes though(others did not usually). If you're only interested in prizes then I advise only doing races till 1.2.

Main point is i dont need your advices at all. But thanks for giving your opinion, in case you gave it clearly of course.

"
This thread is exactly where it should be.

That said, play for fun, or take a break. If the streamers want more prizes, they will be added. ;)

Did you noticed the edit i made in first post, look like this topic got moved in some obvious ways, while some others didnt.

And the streamers, yep, you said it. This is the only important thing, like the stream features added in no time, very effective in promoting. I will do my promotion too, soon.

The first one really doesnt deserve to be here, its a bit tinfoil and besides that, just congratulatory.
The second one is just a thank you thread, it offers nothing for the devs to think about.

Don't feel GGG is trying to hide your thread, it was just moved by a janitor to a place where the devs will see it because it has some actually reasonable criticism. (and yes, the devs do read feedback forums, it has been proven time and time again, its a common misconception just because general is the biggest forum section)
Not everything needs to be in General discussion.
The 1 month event falls under race category, so its in the right place.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jul 8, 2014, 11:31:54 AM
"
Disrupted wrote:
Don't feel GGG is trying to hide your thread, it was just moved by a janitor to a place where the devs will see it because it has some actually reasonable criticism.

yes, your point is correct.

nb; ty i was furious, now i feel better.
Last edited by Universalis on Jul 8, 2014, 11:37:15 AM
"
Universalis wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:
Don't feel GGG is trying to hide your thread, it was just moved by a janitor to a place where the devs will see it because it has some actually reasonable criticism.

its ok man, happens to all of us. :)
Oblivious
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
Universalis wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:

its ok man, happens to all of us. :)

Oh y btw im pretty happy devs will see my thread really.

"
Universalis wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:

i didnt know devs read race forums
"
janimauk wrote:
"
Universalis wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:

They mostly come at night... mostly.
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
"
janimauk wrote:
"
Universalis wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:

Pretty sure they read all the feedback forums. If you scroll down the first page of this one you can see Chris posted in one thread about map/zoomhacking. Ofc I dont expect them to answer every single one, but what is important is their ability to see them.
Oblivious
"
ZoRoXo wrote:
"
janimauk wrote:

They mostly come at night... mostly.

at full moon
"
Universalis wrote:
"
ZoRoXo wrote: