Thank you very much for HC 1 month GGG

Just wanted to make an appreciation thread!

Thank you, GGG - For listening to your players :)
+1

That was an incredible act, GGG. I sure appreciate the fact that you listened to your fan base.

<3

There better be a LOT MORE people who were incredibly ungrateful over the last couple hours eating a piece of humble pie and offering their thanks.
Last edited by Isbox1 on Jul 7, 2014, 7:51:26 PM
"
Isbox1 wrote:

There better be a LOT MORE people who were incredibly ungrateful over the last couple hours eating a piece of humble pie and offering their thanks.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
sankyu ggg-sama
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Never doubted that GGG would respond to feedback, was an obvious oversight. My faith in GGG is solidified!
Last edited by kasub on Jul 7, 2014, 8:15:00 PM
Was gonna play either way, but still it's cool to see this.

Now they better don't shower the forums with QQ threads about unbalanced shitty deads do xD!

Thanks GGG, will be funny rip video's incoming imo.

peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
The many rips will be glorious!
Oh really, they added a HC one? Nice. I guess I can throw out these tissues I bought this morning.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Was sad that I had to play it SC.... no more!
Im glad I am given the option to play HC.

Thank you GGG!
Oblivious
I honestly can't believe how typical people are here. You piss and moan for 10 hours straight, and when GGG makes it right you don't man up and thank them for listening to your requests.

Typical with a capital T.

Some of the things on my personal list that I will personally make straight with GGG:
1) MTX pricing - I've been in the fore front vocally at their current pricing and how awful it is. They fix it today, I will be first in line offering an apology and a massive thank you with my pocket book too.

2) SFL - I've made a lot of complaints and requests to GGG to implement a self found/no trade permanent league. Again: I will be the first one kissing their boots the moment one is made - with a piece of humble "I'm so sorry for being a punk about it" pie.

3) Crafting/Drop ratios - I've also been known to violently complain about how terribad their rates are set to. It's still pretty damned awful - but the moment a marked improvement is made: I will bow down to GGG, and apologize.

You owe them and this community an apology for how badly you behaved this afternoon. Man up. Fess up. Apologize. Offer your thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info