Thank you very much for HC 1 month GGG

"
Isbox1 wrote:
I honestly can't believe how typical people are here. You piss and moan for 10 hours straight, and when GGG makes it right you don't man up and thank them for listening to your requests.

Typical with a capital T.

Why thank them? it should've just been done without us saying anything
Maybe they'll all apologize once they rehydrate? I'll bet GGG is dreading the flood of complaints of difficulty from the game's "elite". Not gonna be pretty, unfortunately.
"A large portion of our community, who consider softcore too EZ and totally ignore the opinions (or disregard them) of another large portion of our community are complaning that for once in the last month the other part of the community got a race designed for others! What should we do what should we do?"
Spoiler

Lets give in to them of course!

theres a difference between taking feedback and being forced into something it wasn't originally for.

Last edited by destrega85 on Jul 8, 2014, 1:42:09 AM
So I am really really looking forward to see the player ratio between the two races. Let us make a conclusion about vocal minority then.
"
aldorus wrote:
So I am really really looking forward to see the player ratio between the two races. Let us make a conclusion about vocal minority then.

Even if the majority plays softcore (which they do), hate RNG gambling with massive variance and hate trading in general, do you really think GGG would change that :D?
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Thanks!
It's clear to me that some of the loudest complainers, now they have got what they wanted, should shave their heads in gratitude!
GG GGG

Jonathon's a god reespect!
IGN:
"
Chris wrote:
Thanks for all your emails on this topic ;)

Probably half of those were bomb mail :P

This is the best solution. Though, imo, the prize thresholds for the HC version should be severely raised.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
destrega85 wrote:
"A large portion of our community, who consider softcore too EZ and totally ignore the opinions (or disregard them) of another large portion of our community are complaning that for once in the last month the other part of the community got a race designed for others! What should we do what should we do?"
Spoiler

Lets give in to them of course!

theres a difference between taking feedback and being forced into something it wasn't originally for.

Oh really? what about all the goddamn nerfs this game had due to inept players? we were forced to have them and now we have an easy game (see example: rogue exiles nerf).

All i see after EVERY patch is difficulty nerfs and dumb features like checkpoints. I'm fed with it tbh and i'm glad that GGG listened to hardcore players for ONCE
Last edited by Mahesys on Jul 8, 2014, 3:55:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info