We're Adding a Hardcore One-month Event!

"
Burmeister99 wrote:
"
Avu wrote:
So where is our self found league?

they are both self found league. The first 1-3 days all the top ladder players will be self-found

Now you properly wrapping you head around and thinking about some clever whine comeback. But dont just accept you suck and no self-found league will change that

but the league lasts 1 month which is 31 days
i use a secret account because i am a politician that doesnt want the NSA to know i play poe.
PoE is the first game I tried playing HC and I immediately stuck to it. I love it.

But for once I am going to play the SC race. Am tired of dumb deaths ("Ow that invader had Vaal detonate skill" after wipe) or bullshit dsync deaths.

Good luck on the race no matter SC or HC, these combo's shall be awesome :D
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
YYYYEEEESSSSS

Let us show the entire gaming population how pro we are!

Alt + F4 HC all the way guys... it's here and we are ready. :)

Load up those macros and get ready to pull off that lan cable, because HC is getting started!!
Very pleased to see this change !
hardcore = me
I will be part of this.

thx alot ggg!
Awsome
"
greensunggwa wrote:
YYYYEEEESSSSS

Let us show the entire gaming population how pro we are!

Alt + F4 HC all the way guys... it's here and we are ready. :)

Load up those macros and get ready to pull off that lan cable, because HC is getting started!!

Yep, this is what im talking about. Logout macros and alt f4 to not die in a HC 1 month league.

GGG should make it so that there is a 2 second logout timer in the 1 month HC league. Would only be fair to see how HC you guys are without instant logouts.
"
ripnburn69 wrote:
Softcore vs Hardcore Enough!

Everyone is entiteled to their opinion, but there has been allot more than opinions.

I was disappointed as allot of people yesterday morning when I checked the news post with my first cup of coffee. No Hard Core? Not because I wanted to play it, but because I knew allot of people were going to be very disappointed.

I have been reading this thread, and the original one in my spare moments, trying to get to the end.

I never did but I read enough to know.

That there are allot of people that owe other people apologies :)

I consider myself an average player I have played two softcore challenge leagues now. I play at least 2 hours a day, more If I can. On weekends I might not see the sun. I even took time off work, for the start of ambush. I have had tremendous fun and learned allot about the game.

The reality is sometimes I just can't think fast enough, or move my fingers fast enough to keep from dying.

I respect hardcore players, because quite frankly I wish I was that good. I watch their streams and their videos to keep up with the meta, get ideas, and learn. If you want to learn you learn from the best.

I enjoy theory crafting, and I try to balance defense and damage. The notion that softcore players don't care about dying is not true. If your character dies allot end game it will not level! I enjoy the constant challenge of gearing up during the game, I like the story, and I love running maps. Planning and leveling my current build gives me something to think about all day besides my boring mundane job.

Seeing all that disappear because I made one of my many mistakes is unacceptable. Like I said I'm average at video games.

I also am a armature racer so I know the thrill of one life. I enjoy hardcore racing allot, you get adrenaline that just don't happen any other way. I'm not any good at it but I hope to get a Three Dragons to use in a build next challenge league. But leveling a character for weeks and losing it all to my middle aged slow fingers? I like my hardcore in very small doses.

That's whats so great about this game. No matter what you enjoy about it, it is yours to enjoy however you see fit.

So I am tremendously happy that GGG has once again almost instantly responded to the people that enjoy their game so much.

And if you said something mean say your sorry or at least feel a little bit bad :)

Excellent post, well said.
#NeverGoing90
I'm not even a huge HC fan, but even I like these 1 month HC events and was bummed (a tad) yesterday that there wasn't a HC 1-month event.

Thanks GGG!
SCHLAAAND!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info