Elemantal Wander with Piscator:High DPS,good defense,Atziri KILLER, OP clear speed

-= ELEMENTAL WANDER =-

1.2 build

Its a witch tree, but for ele wander in 1.2 scion or even shadow/templar will be better i think.

i made this one but i need to test in game befor make a final version.

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMA34rpAm0ZLR_FKEyzlSD2W1AwBAfB81m8gh4UsJphEZYOSGNDznAJoGznP3P-s1crvYII9LzqaxdqQ8BUcFKJ03DVXfK1SPPqKgtJUfDVlS4HHm1sD6sWv2HiJpVVS4w2m7VTNW-eykrDOoMJwONLV_Gz4YhGcR2qGo_22vsJGYovb9kTcLvsGI_62wunCDbp42rr7riTxp4Qfwx9gsco-lNSRZ2a4KKjf8YXL_rSgKQksIbRVdZk5x0Uj0ZVxoPbOlismPfXm6FmnhZAhX13B4cTnKQWbySq-cjTG3jO2wK-7slEx8o=

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, i played elemental wander in ambush league, this build is really powerfull the dps and the clear speed is insane with gmp/chain i OS all white and blue in the screen and even out of screen, and the single target do crazy dmg, boss in map 76+ die in 3 sec.

What u need for start this build is a wand with 10+crit chance and good atk speed 1.5+, the new unique wand is awsome for this build an really cheap, and an Alpha howl.
I
Survivability is really good with 5.4k hp, Artic armor lvl22 and 42%chance to evade

VIDEO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0U0c2idtCo map 75 plateau
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcJpr-TL0Po map 76 precinpt

Aura :
Anger, Wrath, haste/grace, i run grace if the map is really hard with high phys dmg monster or when someone run haste it in the party

Stat offensive

16.5K aoe : Power syphon, gmp, chain, weapon elemental, increase critical damage, life leech.

With atziri flask up 19.7k

88K(22237x4) single target : Barrage, faster attack , weapon elemental, increase critical damage

With atziri flask up 106k

LMP instead of GMP : 24K aoe

Barrage is the best for single target imo, i played with power syphon befor but barrage give me more dps, perma leech, instant shock stack, and better for reflect because u shoot 4 projectile instead of one.

I tried elemental hit 20/20 its ok but not really good and its bad for reflect.

With grace instead of haste

14K aoe Power syphon

76K single target barrage.

Crit change : 74%

Crit multi : 539%

Accuracy : 1503 (84% chance to hit on monster lvl92)

Defensive stat :

5.4k HP

AA lvl22 buffed with inner force wich is really good.

42% chance to evade with grace

22% without grace

Boss in high lvl map like piety 77, crematorium boss are really easy with this build i can just kill them fast with flask or if i want play safe i swap grace or haste and put purity of lighting/fire wich give me 84% resi, and with the flask nod at the start of the witch i have 97% resi.

Link :

Chest : 6L AOE power syphon, gmp, chain, wed, crit dmg, life leech (if u dont have enought mana regen use lmp)

Boot : 4L single target : barrage, faster attack, wed, crit dmg

Glove : 4L cast when dmg taken lvl10, enduring cry lvl 11, immortal call lvl10, increase duration lvl20

Wand : 3L empower , clarity, Artic armor

Shield : 2L+1L reduce duration+lightning warp, no linked Critical weakness

Build lvl92
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABAcEswdjCPQMfQ5IDlwPxBB0EH8RlhRNFr8XLxmFGYoaOBpsGo8fAiQ8JKoksCaVJ6kpTy0fL28xiDKJNsU26Tt8P3NFfkWdSVFMs1AwUEJTNVVLVcZV1lcrV-JabWKsY0Nk52ZPbRltbG17cFJwu3NTd-V4znkDeqp-WX_GgKSBSYIehX2G0Yw2j0aQVZrgm7Wdo52qna6iAKIuoqOnCKc0p1ynhLI4tUi4k7jKwFHAVMHzxp7PZdDQ0xvYJNkT2wLbC-Nq44TkIuvu7Djz3fPq9tr60vsJ_Ks=

Bandit :
Hp/atk speed/power charge

Gear :

No Maligaro ?!
I tried maligaro, i even bought some with 4Red socket for my cast when dmg take setup, its not worth to use for me, its give me really few more dmg(1.1K on the aoe ps) because my rare are pretty good(atk speed, accuracry, flat dmg), and i loose ton of survability because no hp 400hp)

Mana :

Reserved : 2841
Left : 638
Mana regen per second : 302.2

why Mind Dinker

Substain a 5L or a 6L with lmp its fine i dont need mind drinker i dont loose mana, but with gmp its cost a lot.
I have few physical dmg on the gear with that phys dmg and mind drinker i can perma spam my aoe and iam never out of mana.

Deal with reflect :

Reflect are fine with the aoe with life leech and grace, with the single target barrage i take some dmg but i dont kill myself, i can remove wed for life leech if i want play safer.

Map with negativ res+elemental weakness are really dangerous, remove crit dmg on the aoe for elemental proliferation. Single target remove wed put leech even remove critical dmg ifs its high negativ res

With this build i can do all map mod, just blood magic is bad because without aura i have shit DPS.

Atziri :

Vaal :

remove grace and put purity of ligtning, remove critical weakness for enfeeble.

Chest 6L single target : barrage, faster attack, wed, critical dmg, power charge on crit, life leech

Boot 4L : power syphon, gmp, chain, wed

3 boss
I kill in first the cyclone guy because i dont like is bleeding, after tity bitches, and last the dual striker, most of time i just facetank.

Chest 6L single target : barrage, faster attack, wed, critical dmg, power charge on crit, life leech

Atziri :

remove grace and put purity of ligthning+purity of fire, and with a flask iam at 97% res so i can tank the big flameblast, i move only when there is lot of storm call in same spot.

glove : Purity of fire+purity of ligthning+reduce mana (its armor glove so change get 2R+1b at least and get back 4R its really easy)

Flask :

most of time i use

Situational :

THE OP FLASK

This new unique flask Rumi's concoction is really really OP.

Without the flask 25% block chance (0 bloc nod on the tree)

With the flask 75% block chance = cap block and 23% spell block

Last edited by keta on Aug 15, 2014, 12:55:28 PM
Nice guide bro. Gz :)
I've been mapping with him for some time in Ambush. Can vouch for this build, did a good amount of damage.
Thanks !
Its the best build i played so far the clear speed is so good with gmp/chain wich OS, and its really fun to play i like have one skill for aoe and one for single target not always spam the same skill.
WTF No its not with atziri flask when its not write lol...

Look what i write

"
keta wrote:

16K aoe : Power syphon, gmp, chain, weapon elemental, increase critical damage, life leech.(19k with atziri flask)

86K(22x4) single target : Barrage, faster attack , weapon elemental, increase critical damage.(106k with atziri flask)"

And i have more now this dmg was with a lvl 18 haste only, i will poste some screenshot tomorow.

Maligaro is not really good for me i explained why in the first post, i said with maligaro i win really few more dps than my rare glove but i lost ton of survability (hp) its not worth imo, the best for me would be same glove as mine but with higher atk speed and accuracy.

And i will never use some maligaro with elemental weakness on hit lvl12 its horrible imo.
Crit weakness is so much better for crit build (9%crit chance, 79%crit dmg)
Last edited by keta on Jul 9, 2014, 4:39:46 PM
Yes i self cast wrath+anger+haste+clarity.

But sometimes i remove haste and run grace, when its really hard map with high physical, or when someone run haste in the party and no one run grace, for the 3 boss befor atziri...

edit : ur chest is so cool that eva+es with 97Hp :D
Last edited by keta on Jul 9, 2014, 4:47:52 PM
update add some screenshot
I would recommend to drop the minddrinker and ge the elementalist node in the templar tree.
EXALTS>EXAMS
OP, do you mind posting an atziri run video?
OP, do you mind posting an atziri run video?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info