[OPA] Old Players Association (International)

Old players association is a family friendly (usually) international guild. Most of our players are from Europe and the USA although we take players from anywhere. We currently have 150+ active members. If you would like to join the guild please open the spoiler below.

We are recruiting for the 4 month leagues. If you are a standard player we may still accept you but be warned that we currently have very few standard players.

Requirements
Current requirements are:
Must be fluent in English
Must behave family friendly
Must not fill stash with junk/disorganize it.
Must log on to forum once a week. (Once a week the officers check to see last forum login to check for active players. If you do get kicked but are active please pm an officer to be re-invited).

If you have any questions or would like to be invited please pm an officer/leader or post in this thread.

Officers/Leaders
Spoiler
Flick_Me_Please
Mad_Molly_Magic
KnivesAreSharp
ExBro
HamOfBush
Tobacco_
Maseqt
RikkimaruTenshu

Last edited by HeroesNeverQuit on Jul 3, 2014, 2:47:56 PM
Reserved
Hey I'm interested in your guild. I plan on playing in this one month league coming up followed by the next four month
bump for justice

we're at 152/190 members right now, average activity at 25 members and around 2 officers
And up we go!
I am interested in joining as well. For the 1 month and well, if I like it there, the 4 month and afterwards as well for sure :)

I'll pm one of you in game later today.
bump
-new members
-weekly events coming soon
Hey Knives (anyone else reading this),

Here is the rough build tree I am working to... trying to focus on evasion/armour, phys dmg/1h dmg (dual wield) and atk spd with some life thrown in for survivability. Any constructive feedback you can provide will be much appreciated !

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAF4C0AOHBS0ILhHVEiAVIBcdGNcZhhmOG60b-iCcIWAl3yi1Kk0s6TGeMgk0vjWSNdY4ljqzOuE_J0CgRJ5FCkWWR35I7krITeNOKlFMU7tT31eXWNtbr1z5XotfOWBBYEthUmVNZtlqk2wWbEZwcnJsdK507XiueOt6731bgOGC5IPbhNmE74jxiq-QCpARlWaZK5stm4ObjZ65pBmmV6luq8WsR7BztHO18rZBtxe3Pr2Bvqe-vL_VwA_GrsqQznHP-NJN037V7dtV3ILdDd3j4l7igOcK6yzstu2D707vevH08kX0xvxL_MX-Cv6P

"
Anarkyst wrote:
Hey Knives (anyone else reading this),

Here is the rough build tree I am working to... trying to focus on evasion/armour, phys dmg/1h dmg (dual wield) and atk spd with some life thrown in for survivability. Any constructive feedback you can provide will be much appreciated !

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAF4C0AOHBS0ILhHVEiAVIBcdGNcZhhmOG60b-iCcIWAl3yi1Kk0s6TGeMgk0vjWSNdY4ljqzOuE_J0CgRJ5FCkWWR35I7krITeNOKlFMU7tT31eXWNtbr1z5XotfOWBBYEthUmVNZtlqk2wWbEZwcnJsdK507XiueOt6731bgOGC5IPbhNmE74jxiq-QCpARlWaZK5stm4ObjZ65pBmmV6luq8WsR7BztHO18rZBtxe3Pr2Bvqe-vL_VwA_GrsqQznHP-NJN037V7dtV3ILdDd3j4l7igOcK6yzstu2D707vevH08kX0xvxL_MX-Cv6P

Here is tree so far

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBBS0R1RIgFSAXHRm0IWAqTSzpNJM4ljqzPydAoEd-Sn1KyE4qU99Xl1jbW69c-V6LXzlgQWBLY3BlTWegapNsFnTteu-A4YLkg9uE2YTvh3aKr5AKkBGZK5stm4OeuavFrEe2QbcXvYG-p8APypDK085xz_jSTdXt3Q3d4-Je6yzv4_xL_MU=
Last edited by Anarkyst on Jul 4, 2014, 11:26:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info