Is Grinding Gear Games doing anything about the desync issues?

Well, first they have to send their whole art department back to school, which as you know is pretty expensive. Meanwhile, GGG has to stop selling new cosmetics, because all their art people are busy learning how to work with net code. After the money runs dry, they have to let most of the team go; they can no longer afford to pay their tuition. This, in turn, looks really bad on the art peoples' resumes, because they must all now drop out of college mid semester. Failing global economy and all that, and they can't find new work. Naturally, they turn to drugs, prostitution, and armed robbery in order to keep food on the table for their families.

And all because OP wants the art team to fix desync.

This is why we can't have nice things :(
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
MaxTheLimit wrote:
Does desync suck? YES!
Has it been getting better? Yes.
I've been playing for closing in on 2 years now, and desync has gotten considerably worse over time. My current playing on Ambush consistently results in some of the worst/most constant desync I've ever experienced.
"
Magnicon wrote:
"
MaxTheLimit wrote:
Does desync suck? YES!
I've been playing for closing in on 2 years now, and desync has gotten considerably worse over time. My current playing on Ambush consistently results in some of the worst/most constant desync I've ever experienced.

I agree, i've played since closed beta and desync is worse now than it was back in the earlier days.
"
Magnicon wrote:
"
MaxTheLimit wrote:
Does desync suck? YES!

Maybe get better internet? For me desync got much better in the last 2 years. There was a time where rock golems were untargetable :D
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Same here Dsync is worst then it would be sometimes in early closed beta...when we had horrible servers, And that talking about it being better (the desync) for the MAJORITY seems like Bull crap to me.
hit me up @sarrow lets have fun :D
"
Anum_Lautus wrote:
Spoiler

Ahhh, the Kripp desync for a year thread, such memories, much fun.

This particular exhibit by our fine fellow morbo if I'm not mistaken.
Casually casual.

"
Xavderion wrote:
Maybe get better internet? For me desync got much better in the last 2 years. There was a time where rock golems were untargetable :D
I have well above average internet. Different people have different experiences obviously, and it isn't as simple as peoples internet connections.
"
Chris Wilson, founder of Grinding Gear Games, said he had doubled his team to 44 people this year but hiring had been challenging at times.

this was one year ago

i bet 43 of them are on microtransactions and marketing lol

THE SMALL INDIE COMPANY

Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
"
Is Grinding Gear Games doing anything about the desync issues?

Absolutely.

In 1.0.0 they upped the map fleet mod to 35%.
That made desync worse.

In 1.2.0 they introduced a 60% fleet mod.
That made desync worse.

Rest assured, they are constantly 'doing something' about the desync issues.
Casually casual.

"
Amiag wrote:

i bet 43 of them are on microtransactions and marketing lol

And the last guy is the boy that cleans office and buys coffee and sandwiches.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info