Best Bow in the server?

"
Latiso wrote:
Here I post my bow ^_^

Worth much?

No, ur missing IAS.

Also, that fire should of been a double phys.
Last edited by Froxer on Feb 17, 2013, 12:27:33 AM
"
Froxer wrote:
"
Latiso wrote:
Here I post my bow ^_^

Worth much?

No, ur missing IAS.

Also, that fire should of been a double phys.

My aps is 0.33... If that's not enough for you then... idk... lol
IGN: Feldwyr
Chanced Lioneye's from first white Imperial I've seen ^-^
So, I find Exalted Orb, therefore, I decided to use it on my bow that I pay 3 Exalted 2 days ago.

Guess what was added?

Spoiler
Yes, the one and only increased stun duration. Of all the possible prefixes, the one that is least needed for a crit build.

Only ilevel 60 and used one alch and this is what I got. Pretty amazing for a first roll.
Amazoone - LVL70 RIP, Ghenkis - LVL52 RIP, Tempelaar LVL55 RIP
Ghenkes - LVL83 EK Mara, Amazooon - lvl61 Ranger and both going strong :)

I'm level 67.. I seriously need a new bow -,-
"
Baron01 wrote:
So, I find Exalted Orb, therefore, I decided to use it on my bow that I pay 3 Exalted 2 days ago.

Guess what was added?

Spoiler
Yes, the one and only increased stun duration. Of all the possible prefixes, the one that is least needed for a crit build.

You paid 3 exalted for that? You are fucking insane.

I paid 1 gcp for my iLvl 74 Thicket bow, used 20 Jewelers to get 6 Socket, and 3 Fusings to get 5 links. I used 1 alch and 11 Chaos to get this roll.

IGN: Hochep
"
Hochep wrote:
"
Baron01 wrote:

Guess what was added?

Spoiler

I paid 1 gcp for my iLvl 74 Thicket bow, used 20 Jewelers to get 6 Socket, and 3 Fusings to get 5 links. I used 1 alch and 11 Chaos to get this roll.

so you are boasting because you were lucky with RNG? you do realize RNG is RNG? herp derp.

My bow,need reforge the links.
IGN=ERLLENA
CLASS=RANGER
SHOP=http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/168079
"
Hochep wrote:

If I wanted just another elemental ranger, I have rolled/found similar bows few times alraedy. Alas I'm physical damage ranger for whom that bow was the best thing I could get my hands on. I overpaid it by 2 or 3 GCP because I did not want to wait any longer.

There is huge disparity between elemental and physical damage modifiers. It is so much easier to roll a decent elemental bow than physical one...sadly.

The bow also had a potential to be really great IF the last mod would be something like phys/accuracy or +gem level.

Congratulation on being lucky with socketing. I settled for 4L because I currently do not need 5L.
Last edited by Baron01 on Feb 17, 2013, 10:56:32 AM

Here is my bow, I bought this for a bit higher than 3 Chaos, about 2 days before. I am currently 63 and I think it has decent damage, added to the fact I am playing a full physical damage build.
I am offline or not responding in game ??? PM me.
IGN: Xasiklis

Proud developer of PoE - Multitool. Check thread #957878 for more info.
My item shop #136792

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info