Best Bow in the server?

I've noticed that all these bows have relatively low attack speeds. I normally discard a bow with an attack speed of less than 1.5 attacks per second. Are these less common at higher levels or are slower bows preferred? I'm an attack speed whore! I'm level 43 and using this... damage is low but I love the attack speed!

Last edited by Grayer on Feb 3, 2013, 12:57:44 PM
"
Maethorr wrote:

I know you can get a bit better than that with one of the bows from the maps but it is fairly close to a perfect roll.

I did some math(because I wanted to find out how physical damage is calculated) and my result was that the >PERFECT< physical damage bow would dish out +~66% more DPS then you posted^^

Its an imperial bow with
+25-45 damage and +149% damage

The damage calculation is somewhat weird in my opionin because quality and % damage is added.

if the affix with the damage scaling plus accuracy is can also occur then its insane.

not the best but has served me well

Here's my bow, I could use some different rolls on my attributes but its good enough for me for now :)

This is the bow that I'm currently using, I simply love it. Note the high attack speed combined with a high physical damage :).

Mine, lvl 44 atm :)
"
Grayer wrote:
I've noticed that all these bows have relatively low attack speeds. I normally discard a bow with an attack speed of less than 1.5 attacks per second. Are these less common at higher levels or are slower bows preferred? I'm an attack speed whore! I'm level 43 and using this... damage is low but I love the attack speed!

It actually depends on the build, for instance with converted damage builds like lightning arrow you want as high as a base damage as possible as it scales much better with things like leech and converted damage, If you are using added damage a faster bow will do more dps. The other thing is that attack speed scales better with a slower bow than a faster bow. For example with my bow I already hit less than .5 attack time.
Can't see any bow with +2-4% Physical damage as life leech. Or there isn't one with this affix?

how does this bow look to you guys? nice?
-That Guy-

:D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info