Best Bow in the server?

Should I keep using Chaos? or what should I do to this? I think I can get better :/
IGN: Xeale
"
jaimesco wrote:

Should I keep using Chaos? or what should I do to this? I think I can get better :/

6L deserves better for sure. Lightning damage is decent but the rest of elem/phys mods is poor.
Resists are wasted on weapon because you can get them on other pieces of gear. Accuracy is so so too.
So just keep using chaos until I get a good roll? or how should I modify?
"
jaimesco wrote:
So just keep using chaos until I get a good roll? or how should I modify?

Im not an expert on crafting but your current roll has several low or useless rolls. This means you should use Chaos Orbs to get decent mods and their ranges. If you happen to roll a bow with 5 affixes, you might want to Exalt it if the rest of mods and ranges are exceptional. There is not much else to be done when the bow is already rare.

If you want to try an expensive but more controlled method, you can use scourging orb to remove properties from it. First you look for 2 good mods by using Orbs of Alteration. When you get desired mods, you Regal the bow and continue using Exalts to make it 6 mod weapon. This is usually suggested only for high end base weapons with high ilvl--probably 72+.
"
Im not an expert on crafting but your current roll has several low or useless rolls. This means you should use Chaos Orbs to get decent mods and their ranges. If you happen to roll a bow with 5 affixes, you might want to Exalt it if the rest of mods and ranges are exceptional. There is not much else to be done when the bow is already rare.

If you want to try an expensive but more controlled method, you can use scourging orb to remove properties from it. First you look for 2 good mods by using Orbs of Alteration. When you get desired mods, you Regal the bow and continue using Exalts to make it 6 mod weapon. This is usually suggested only for high end base weapons with high ilvl--probably 72+.

Thanks for the info!

I bought this beauty few moments ago. It replaced my old bow that I had for 25 levels. I got nearly 800 DPS increase on character sheet unbuffed Frenzy. Cant wait to test it!!!

I believe it should be possible to exalt it. Worthy or not?
Last edited by Baron01 on Feb 15, 2013, 4:18:58 PM
"
Baron01 wrote:

I bought this beauty few moments ago. It replaced my old bow that I had for 25 levels. I got nearly 800 DPS increase on character sheet unbuffed Frenzy. Cant wait to test it!!!

I believe it should be possible to exalt it. Worthy or not?

worthy.
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral

Mine.. I want to trade/sell it but I'm lvl 58 so it works well!
My new bow! Got it yesterday and cost me a lot! Will try and make it a 5L or 6L soon.

Should be one of the top 5 elemental bows in server!
HC IGN: FrenzyQueen (lvl88 Ranger)
SC IGN: XtReMeSkillS (lvl69 Ranger)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info