Tweety Explosive Arrow Marauder - A new Tree for an Old-School Cheap Endgame Build (UPDATED 1.3)

"
miszczunio22 wrote:
i was following Tweeety's build and after patch 1.2 i went with this biuld for my 78 lvl mara.
+30 dex and int i took cose i dont have enough on gear , and after patch i lost about 200hp.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBxthYYz38jM_2SF8_458nL-8OwQRVtZ7NpzAUIFBHGJEUcd-_Aec26GSjGlVhIYTvdO1672BLBS3i6gHcpBkb-iXfhNllTRRSR35uab6n0k3AD9XtapO2QU4qKaX46-oY9zJyqXzZrKpZ88AaZp760jbpJKoWb-NqGmydrhJpGGUXHHF5kFWnhBo47Dg62E3YnjyBb4x2BLPwHwJxFE2iAHy48awpLho-VEnyL4M473ynCLiT6-4o-pitWK9GaYcp

from here its close to Thick Skin and Barbarism for more hp or Arsonist for more dps.

Does Avatar of fire and Elemental equlibrium not counteract each other?
"
Sapirot wrote:

Does Avatar of fire and Elemental equlibrium not counteract each other?

i didnt pick Avatar of fire.
Updated with new 1.2 tree!
Hardcore: TweetyAsplodeYou
Bloodlines: TweetyManMode
Thanks for the updated tree Tweety. I play a similar level 86 EA marauder in hardcore myself and always had a question maybe you can answer. Do added % elemental damage nodes add to our burning / fire damage? Also. I noticed in the bottom left of your tree near Blood Magic you took the +8% fire damage nodes on the way to Arsonist but not the +15% increased burning damage nodes. Any reason why? Thanks in advance for any insight you might have.
IGN: Dawn_Keebals
"
papanugget wrote:
Thanks for the updated tree Tweety. I play a similar level 86 EA marauder in hardcore myself and always had a question maybe you can answer. Do added % elemental damage nodes add to our burning / fire damage? Also. I noticed in the bottom left of your tree near Blood Magic you took the +8% fire damage nodes on the way to Arsonist but not the +15% increased burning damage nodes. Any reason why? Thanks in advance for any insight you might have.

So far as % elemental nodes, they do add to both fire and burning damage. As I said in the notes at the top, if I were looking for more damage I'd take the elemental nodes in the ash, frost, and storm wheel. So far as the burning damage nodes, I talked about this a little bit as well, but ever since they made fire damage count for burning damage as well, burning damage just isn't that great, as you can easily stack a lot of it (in the form of simply a lot of fire damage). You could take burning damage there and elsewhere if you wanted, but 8% fire damage is actually more damage in the end than 15% burning by a good amount.
hi man! nice build! Im trying it out right now (still leveling with infernal blow), but i was thinking how do you get the dexterity in order to level up explosive arrow?

thanks!
Have you tried atziri with this build?
is it even possible?

greetings
is it even possible?

greetings
"
Posewicht wrote:
is it even possible?

greetings

Atziri can't be ignited, that's about 80% of my damage straight out the window, so no.
"
Tweeety wrote:
"
Posewicht wrote:
is it even possible?

greetings

Atziri can't be ignited, that's 80% of my damage straight out the window, so no.

thx for the answer. I hate that atziri can only be done by a limited amount of builds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info