Mors' Marauder Mjölner build. (tentative 2.0 build up)

Mjölner + soul taker

you like ??

well i want play the build ~
Can I have the skill tree link? Its not working...
updated.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Hi, i have a question. What if I only run determination and grace, and don't take those mana resevered nodes for purity of lightning, will I have trouble with ele ref maps and mobs? I will take those spell block nodes in witch zone and use +4% spell block lazhwar for more spell block chance, and have only 75% lightning resistance. Thanks!
u can min/max it a bit... if u look @ spiritual guardian cluster u can get 2% extra block chance (and cap it) and lose 30% defense from shield... which isnt much since u r using aegis
Hi, I have couple of questions regarding the build.

Apparently yesterday I ve got lucky and droped Mojlner a Beyond league. Few friends advised me to make Mjolner build, however after researching it on forum and net I have few doubts.

Does the build require other Uniques you've listed? Or does the build require just a Thor's hammer and capabilty to use it?
I m fairly poor, cause I ve just started doing maps using facebreaker build 2days ago and I m wondering if making Mjolner build that u presented OP, will still work if I have just low budget equpment?

Another words - Do I have to buy all this great gear before I start build, or may I do the build using things I already have and slowly find/buy equipment to do higher and higher maps?

Also what the piority of build/items? Mjolner -> get tanky as possible -> increase dmg things?
In facbreaker build it s simple facebreakers-> flat dmg -> tanky as possible.
Hey, i just tried this build, only need a 6L tp complete it but works pretty well even if im only lvl 84 i got no problem with high level maps. Only disadvantage of this build is single target even rara can be a bit long to kill but i swap my LS for MS to get decent target. I was wondering if it could be viable to go low life with a shav and get pain attenument. I might try at some point if i can get a shav.
Thanks for the guide realy enjoy it :)

How's this build doing after 1.3? Can't decide if I want to stay with it (minus the block which sounds scary) or switch to a mjolner nuke build. Anyone have thoughts?
@Corporate_Greed Well i still use it, made couples of changes, obviously the block chance is lower (43 vs 73 in 1.2) but i got 500 more hp, more armor and more damage, which i think compensate. There are also the new counter attack gems reckoning and vengeance which are realy nice with this buil because the counter attack uses mjolner to hit. I made a quick post if you want to see my tree/gear/stats in 1.3 http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1123975
updated for 1.3.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info