Mors' Marauder Mjölner build. (tentative 2.0 build up)

Hey, was wondering how well this build works In 1.3. I've been looking for a Mjolner to farm Atziri with and there Isn't very much feedback on this build In that aspect. If anyone could help me out with that I'd appreciate It.
"One kills a man, one Is an assassin; one kills millions, one Is a conqueror; one kills everybody, one Is a
god"

- Jean Rostand
How about righteous fire and rotp ?
can you post any video? Thanks
my Torment life build,works for atziri.For uber trio is need some tweaks.

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAjM89_Fhjxtj2SF8_7w4UIORRUEc8LXfjrj5nm5_LpzAB5zboeA1Yryo4qW4yCXJsbEZo8q9sTP-iAPAfwGYEs4Kb4XOQVScv7DjAGho4-tJmnoCkVdZk5xcv42oWb1XGOlismPfXm6GPRh0UavoOXEV-TLMEB4PbLJyPpkSrVa7fsIIQmjsvb9kTcLvsGMHFf8aio8HzlSAtH8EEC2F5aAVC0PVBlq6zA-4zhx2-LdI62Ceptvr3po5kvqdlTb02R36E2QHcvorV-MS4GF08718q6-Q=
Last edited by eschandin on Feb 6, 2015, 5:43:26 PM
can u post the adapted skill tree for marauder? in the description it is for scion and i want to know how it looks exactly for standard league and marauder .because im in standard i think tournement woudnt work for uber atziri?!? would be great!
can u post adapted build to marauder ? thank u
updated build for 2.0, still WIP while playing 2.0 leagues.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Hello,the link does not seem to work for 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info