Two Screenshots From Content Update 1.1.5

"
camapngu133 wrote:
So we have Piety's skill. Now move to Dominus's skill "The Touch of God" shall we?

I rather have his blood rain.
OMG im so excited about ball lighting :DD
CANT WAIT 1.1.5 !!!
Shield looks amazing...Form imitating function... Savvy design. Mad respect.

I wonder - is the new Echo gem going to hurt build diversity with regard to casters' links? Seems like most builds will want it in their linkage hehe, a la multistrike
Last edited by Pie_Guy on Jun 26, 2014, 6:11:58 PM
I'm still waiting for a screenshot that shows progress being made on the issue of desync. Sigh.
I've been waiting for Ball Lightning since it got released accidently for a short time, can't wait till next week damn!
"
MrAuntJemima wrote:
I'm still waiting for a screenshot that shows progress being made on the issue of desync. Sigh.

Cut the desync whining out already. Its beyond boring and lame by now.
"
"
MrAuntJemima wrote:

Cut the desync whining out already. Its beyond boring and lame by now.

Whining? I see only important thing being pointed out... I'd say that nobody awaits "desync fix coming in next patch!" thing, but at least some info if its going well or not would be appreciated.
1st Hideout of the week: view-thread/1059888
Gears & Builds history: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1062423
That's it. I foresee several thousand Ball Lightning characters being created soon.

Awesome!
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
"
VenatorPoE wrote:
That's it. I foresee several thousand Ball Lightning characters being created soon.

Awesome!

I'm going for raging spirits personally. Might do both though.
IGN: Bravo_Thirsty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info