Two Screenshots From Content Update 1.1.5

"
shoju wrote:
Here's to hoping that Ball Lightning Can be 5L'd without a mana cost approaching 100.

Hope is the last thing to die. :)

Anyways, it would be cool if the ball would damage monsters in proximity with small thunderbolts. Slower projectiles would finally get a good use.
Last edited by tobiasbruckert on Jun 25, 2014, 10:00:45 AM
hey dudes, do see that additional chest in the second screenshot?

i thought there were only 1.
"
Markrayt wrote:

That's just the guild stash. That's been around for a while.
BerMalBerIst1 wrote: What if GGG doesn't nerf anything and decides to buff a bunch of stuff?

666lol666 wrote: In that case someone has kidnapped their kids and is forcing them to do so. These guys are allergic to buffs, they are in love with the nerfhammer!
"
Markrayt wrote:

lol
Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet?

Is it here yet?

*grin*
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
peachii wrote:

Is it here yet?

*grin*

Chris just pmed me to let me know it'll be delayed until act 4. Sorry, 1.1.5 will be a little bit longer.

*grins* hehe
BerMalBerIst1 wrote: What if GGG doesn't nerf anything and decides to buff a bunch of stuff?

666lol666 wrote: In that case someone has kidnapped their kids and is forcing them to do so. These guys are allergic to buffs, they are in love with the nerfhammer!
Last edited by krone7 on Jun 25, 2014, 11:00:16 AM
"
krone7 wrote:
"
peachii wrote:

Is it here yet?

*grin*

Chris just pmed me to let me know it'll be delayed until act 4. Sorry, 1.1.5 will be a little bit longer.

*grins* hehe

Lies! It will be in POE3.
"
"
shoju wrote:
Here's to hoping that Ball Lightning Can be 5L'd without a mana cost approaching 100.

Hope is the last thing to die. :)

Anyways, it would be cool if the ball would damage monsters in proximity with small thunderbolts. Slower projectiles would finally get a good use.

I have an Arc Shadow that was SUPER FUN to play until I hit 66, put on a 5L, and started running around. The mana costs are just not fun on something like that. 87? If I had no Auras running, that would be 6 casts before completely dry, and I just can't seem to get enough Regen going to outlast it, or even use a minimal number of flasks. Right now, I'm sporting 4 mana flasks. That's... Not fun. I've gone back to playing Melee and ST characters. Spells costs are just not fun.
I'm really glad you guys removed the cooldown. Cooldown in ARPG are LAME!
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info