Two Screenshots From Content Update 1.1.5

Damn, Ball Lighting looks fun.

I'm excited about Echo also... is Echo in 1.1.5?
Last edited by darkjoy on Jun 24, 2014, 8:58:57 PM
Not all have wanted Ball Lightning. I still firmly believe in Boss Skills remaining Boss Skills. Or do we get Dominus' blood rain too now? Because all this gem will do is set the precedent that any boss skill can become a player skill and that bosses are not that special after all. It also makes boss skills less scary and awesome than they used to be. Sorry if others dont feel this way.
"
Not all have wanted Ball Lightning. I still firmly believe in Boss Skills remaining Boss Skills. Or do we get Dominus' blood rain too now? Because all this gem will do is set the precedent that any boss skill can become a player skill and that bosses are not that special after all. It also makes boss skills less scary and awesome than they used to be. Sorry if others dont feel this way.

x2

I do like having new awesome skills, but some should be... well, "unique" and "custom".
"

Ball lightning was teased over a year ago, it's time.

Don't use it. That was easy.
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
finaly some news i cant wait for updates ! HYPEEEEEEE
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Saffell's Frame looks real nice.
Nice pics, too bad you were too late for the screenshot contest :(
I wish boss skills remained boss skills only. However, it should be fun to play around with.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Does anyone else think that the shield doesn't look good? It's just clear with a pasted lightning blob in the middle. Looks pretty bad to me, although everyone else likes it. :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info