Where the Aussie's at?

I'd be more into the building/painting of the models then the actual tabletop game I think; buying the sheets, putting the models together and then painting them. It's something that I've always enjoyed doing, taking Mechano, Lego and bionicals from when I was like 7-10 as an example :P
NSW, Australia.
yay aussie thread.

and it seems i have found another GW2 fan.

geez, first i was just waiting for GW2, then a friend of mine got hired by blizzard and i started reading about Diablo 3... still waiting on that beta key, meanwhile i look for something to tide me over, and i discover this gem of a game, being made in NZ too! awesome :)

so basically i fill my time with LoL while i check my email and websites every 25mins for beta keys.

its nuts.

oh hey if youre an aussie looking forward to pvp in GW2, there is some talk of a team forming on the teamquitter forums :D

meanwhile im still trying to find some kind of publicly available list/graph of the passives in this game, when i first saw the size of it on a youtube video i laughed my ass off, but honestly it has me drooling now at all the customization it offers, also seems like it wouldnt be too hard to write a program to auto-design-optimize a build strategy too (given a couple of user specified constraints).
Haha I used to love all that stuff as a kid. I still have a massive collection of lego in a big plastic box. That stuff used to keep me occupied for a whole school holidays :D
Everybody's wearing fingerless gloves.
"
vusak wrote:
so basically i fill my time with LoL while i check my email and websites every 25mins for beta keys.

This was my life for like 6 months (the LoL part anyway)
Over the last 2 or so weeks I've been losing interest in LoL, especially since I despise dominion. What champ(s) do you main/which are you best at?
well i like playing lux and shaco, im not particularly good at them, but i like playing them.

basically i like any character that can either snipe from a distance (yay LAZER BEAMS) or can appear out of nowhere, ie. i like playing unfair :D

i sometimes play with a group of regulars who have about twice the wins as i do, so im kinda the noob in that group, but the new dominion mode has kinda levelled the strategic playing field while people still develop the meta for it.

but yeah, overall LoL is a great backup game, its easy to jump on and kill some time, but im really looking for a good ARPG to play around with minmax character designs.
I'm very good at jungle Shaco and also Lux :P
How many wins are you up to/what level?
hehe well im level 30 or whatever the max is, i run with AP or MP + CDR + Dodge runes usually (general purpose runes).

as for my wins, i think im around 200ish?

ive only been playing shaco in dominion tho, i cant be assed learning jungle routes normal hehe
To be honest I haven't actually focused towards any forums when it comes to GW2, mainly been looking at the game itself. I'll swing by and have a look around in the next couple of days - it'll be nice to find a group of Aussies on GW2 before I get it so I don't have to go searching later on.

Oh, and I love my PVP ;)
NSW, Australia.
Dark Souls tomorrow, I wish I had enough money to get it :P

Who knows, maybe I'll figure something out.

Edit: I got to pick up Dark Souls the other day along with RAGE - happy days :D
NSW, Australia.
Last edited by ZeeDubs on Oct 6, 2011, 2:21:11 PM
Hello Beta!
NSW, Australia.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info