Where the Aussie's at?

But it'd be a big incentive not to die :P

And if they're minor downgrades, your equips will still be usable, just not as good. Also to be honest if you have multi-year worth of effort gear, only silly mistakes would have you dying.
NSW, Australia.
Last edited by ZeeDubs on Sep 30, 2011, 10:46:53 AM
Good morning Australia.
NSW, Australia.
Three cheers for the long weekend
This game was made by Kiwis, and they allow Aussies to play? Craziness.

Just teasing, sigh, I miss Flight of the Conchords.
"
Tripsis wrote:
Three cheers for the long weekend

Hip hip hooray!
Gangplank - Level 73 Mara.

"I ate some oranges and it was k"
Good morning...

I think there are quite a few Aussies floating around. Not sure how many have beta keys though.
If I manage to get into the beta and get a friend invite, it'll be going to one of you guys/gals :-)

P.S. How good are long weekends?
Failing at wrongdoing doesn't absolve you of your attempt at wrongdoing. It just makes you a failure.

- WhiteBoy88
"
deletrious wrote:
I miss Flight of the Conchords.

This.
NSW, Australia.
Uni holidays ftw.
Everybody's wearing fingerless gloves.
Well that was an interesting weekend, had some family over for the football (even though I did not watch it) and I met a Tabletop Warhammer 40k enthusiast.

He brought his setup around to play with other people he knew, I decided to tag along and see how the game worked - interesting lore behind Warhammer and the the different styles of play in the table top game are interesting, but I don't think I could get into it.

A bit expensive, and I don't think I want to spend hobby cash on it over my Video gaming ;)
NSW, Australia.
I had a mate in school who was really into it aswell. It seems kind of interesting, but being at school at the time meant making minimal cash, and not much has changed since I went straight from school into uni :(
Everybody's wearing fingerless gloves.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info