Where the Aussie's at?

My grubby little hands will do dirty things for one of those. insert megusta.jpg

You play League of Legends by any chance? Might play a game while I wait for someone new to start a key giveaway thread >.>
Everybody's wearing fingerless gloves.
I have it installed, but I have only skimmed over the tutorial and play one Summoners Rift and one Dominion match. Finding it rather hard to single handedly get into the MOBA genre with the little knowledge of characters and other viable meta-game info required to play at an enjoyable pace. It's a bit broad for me to find interest in skimming over what does what and where I should be using certain items.

It's definitely an interesting genre, but the learning curve mixed with latency of LoL puts me off. I was going to get into HoN but since the F2P system came in, the games gone to the shitter for any newcomers interested in playing "equally".
NSW, Australia.
I bought HoN a while ago, but there are too many things about it that put me off, even simple things such as the camera being zoomed too far in at all times. Having said that, I really enjoy LoL. Trust me, once you play a few games and you start to get to know other champions, it gets a lot better. A good place to start is to play some free week champions until you find one you like the look/feel of, then read a guide on solomid.net and start raping face :D

I sucked to begin with, but I have about 1200 games played overall now and I still enjoy it.
Last edited by Omertaz on Sep 30, 2011, 8:26:28 AM
Yeah. How do you stand on the match making and latency of LoL?

NSW, Australia.
Latency is usually no problem for me, but the matchmaking is pretty annoying at times. At low levels, you constantly come up against people on smurf accounts that already have one or more max level account and just go on low level ones to dominate noobies. This doesn't concern me but I can see how it'd be annoying for new players. I usually play 5v5 premades and do well with my mates so I don't mind it at max level since I don't solo queue much. Solo queue is just far too infuriating and there are way too many people that just drag you down haha.
I see, so it would be a relatively ideal choice to first get a group of friends to play with before attacking it myself. Sounds like a plan if I ever need a game to play :)

*Currently listening to that Dopefish interview you spoke about, and I'm regretting listening to it, it's hyping me up more and more the longer I listen!
NSW, Australia.
Haha, I totally agree dude. I might listen to it again while I waste time on here >.>

Maybe watch some D3 gameplay after that. I haven't watched a lot of Demon Hunter gameplay.

Any info about the game works me up like this, even the new patch details :P

Such appealing information is expectant for this lust for jumping into the game :P
NSW, Australia.
I made a post in the Death Penalty, Dev Discussion thread if you want to have a read :P

Nothing too fancy, just what I thought up on the spot http://bit.ly/nTsY4w

(Sorry about the double post by the way...)
NSW, Australia.
Last edited by ZeeDubs on Sep 30, 2011, 10:14:37 AM
Not a bad idea, although I feel that it may be a little too harsh of a penalty a long way down the track as items can take (according to Chris in the Dopefish interview) years to perfect, and having that item downgraded could be infuriating or demoralizing. I dunno, could work though :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info