Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

Allways i bought stash tab bundle i got 6 NEW and EMPTY stash. Now they change it with no announcement.
It is not what i need, not what i want, not what i thought i was buying. If i knew it i didnt bought...

"
VariouS wrote:
Allways i bought stash tab bundle i got 6 NEW and EMPTY stash. Now they change it with no announcement.
It is not what i need, not what i want, not what i thought i was buying. If i knew it i didnt bought...

So its like you go to the supermarket and you buy water but they refill your old ones instead of giving you new bottles. You would want a refund too? Because sorry but thats the way it happens.

And you never paid for the remove only tabs. It was never stated they wouldnt do this. You also got what you paid for. Also, i dont think they stated this wasnt a bug. It might be a bug. Even though they should have done this all the time and stated outright that remove only tabs will be converted.

Also, you complain you have to move stuff from remove only tabs but then they do this and you dont have to move anything and you can still complain. Just wow.
"

So its like you go to the supermarket and you buy water but they refill your old ones instead of giving you new bottles. You would want a refund too? Because sorry but thats the way it happens.

And you never paid for the remove only tabs. It was never stated they wouldnt do this. You also got what you paid for. Also, i dont think they stated this wasnt a bug. It might be a bug. Even though they should have done this all the time and stated outright that remove only tabs will be converted.

You finally get it: how it always should have been... Sure... but it wasn't. People bought this expecting something different, can you blame them?

If suddenly the Bony headgear gets pink hearts hanging of it and it's not advertised people will complain. Even if it was actually as it was intended. Or should we be happy that we got something extra for free?

The water analogy is FULL of flaws, I've been trying to think of my own to finally explain it to you, but it's hard for me. Let me try

Spoiler
imagine you having 5 cars. 3 that drive and 2 that are broke. Imagine you paying me for a new car. BUT... I don't give you a new car, I fix up one of your broken ones and sell you that. Do you consider yourself having an extra car? Hey, you should be happy, it's a car that already has your assprint in it, convenient, no?
"
DJ_Anubis wrote:
"

You finally get it: how it always should have been... Sure... but it wasn't. People bought this expecting something different, can you blame them?

If suddenly the Bony headgear gets pink hearts hanging of it and it's not advertised people will complain. Even if it was actually as it was intended. Or should we be happy that we got something extra for free?

The water analogy is FULL of flaws, I've been trying to think of my own to finally explain it to you, but it's hard for me. Let me try

Spoiler
imagine you having 5 cars. 3 that drive and 2 that are broke. Imagine you paying me for a new car. BUT... I don't give you a new car, I fix up one of your broken ones and sell you that. Do you consider yourself having an extra car? Hey, you should be happy, it's a car that already has your assprint in it, convenient, no?

Well, you turned this around nicely. Premium tabs are upgrades from normal tabs. So yes if i pay for an upgrade from a car to a better one i get an upgraded car anyways.

Why dont you let GGG make a post about this and see what they think? Maybe it is a bug.
All my remove only tabs are full of items that i want keep. Have no sense for me to buy with this new intended method.
Its like i go to supermarket with my FULL bottle of water to buy another one, because I need 2 bottles. But they get my FULL bottle and fill it again, and they charge again (same price that new). Have no sense.

Last edited by VariouS on Jun 23, 2014, 7:48:27 AM
"
VariouS wrote:
All my remove only tabs are full of items that i want keep. Have no sense for me to buy with this new intended method.
Its like i go to supermarket with my FULL bottle of water to buy another one, because I need 2 bottles. But they get my full bottle and fill it again, and they charge again. Have no sense.

So? Now you dont have to move the stuff yourself. You just said you want to keep it and you didnt pay for the remove only tabs.
"
Why dont you let GGG make a post about this and see what they think? Maybe it is a bug.

I was kind of expecting that to happen, but losing my hope a bit on that. Especially after Support DID reply to me already. And eventhough I should be happy personally, it's not gonna fix the problem. I'll see if anything gets posted before I say more I guess
"

devs probably see it as a bugfix which they rarely announce in advance. exception being the bigger fixes which have effects on current builds or basic game mechanics.
imho they could have announced that fix as it changes parts of the game where real money is involved.

their thinking probably was that only a minority of people is affected as most people play either in temp leagues or parent leagues.

as an example, me playing in temp leagues only, wouldn't have noticed this change at all as f.e. buying 2 bundles of stash tabs would only convert 12 of around 60-80 readonly tabs in standard stash into real tabs.

actually i'm quite horrified by the incoming merge where i have to spend days to sort stuff into normal tabs. which are full already.
and devs are probably horrified as well of the merge as their database is growing substantially by every leage merger.

in the long run i expect devs making readonly tabs getting locked or deleted after some time (a year?) but they probably wait for trading improvements to be implemented so people have it easier to sell their stuff and do not need to npc-vendor really good items.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
VariouS wrote:
Response from GGG:

"It's intended that if you purchase a stash tab bundle that it may upgrade "remove-only" tabs into fully functioning stash tabs"

Bad for GGG, i want my money back

Lol, what a scam...
"
Veruski wrote:
"
VariouS wrote:
Response from GGG:

"It's intended that if you purchase a stash tab bundle that it may upgrade "remove-only" tabs into fully functioning stash tabs"

Bad for GGG, i want my money back

Lol, what a scam...

Thats not even a legit dev quote.

And how is it a scam? You got the game FREE. You got remove only tabs FREE. You paid only for upgrades of existing tabs and it did just that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info