Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

"
VariouS wrote:
All my remove only tabs are full of items that i want keep. Have no sense for me to buy with this new intended method.

So now you are admitting you were blatantly gaming the system by using remove-only tabs to avoid buying new tabs and thereby circumventing the stash space limitations and are mad that GGG isn't allowing you to tack on new space above and beyond that.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Veruski wrote:
If I pay for tabs, I want new, clean, tabs.

That's all. If all I get is remove-only converted into premium stash tabs, that isn't worth my money.

Or at least, a LOT LESS money.

The goal is to pay for additional, new space, not pay for stuff that is already there, being stored.

See above. You weren't supposed to be able to store stuff indefinitely in remove-only tabs.

-Galileo Galilei
"
MauranKilom wrote:
Ok listen, do you understand the difference between a remove-only stash tab and a normal stash tab?

Yes.

"
MauranKilom wrote:
If so, is there maybe any striking difference between upgrading a normal stash tab to a premium one and a remove only tab to a normal one? Oh right, you could actually fully use one of those before.

I don't see how this matters. The idea is that "new" tabs (fully empty, new tabs), cost full price, and "upgrade" ones are at a discount.

I don't think anybody wants to pay full price for "upgrade" result.

"
Archwizard wrote:
You weren't supposed to

{Citation needed}
Last edited by Veruski on Jun 23, 2014, 3:41:34 PM
Firstly, i've not bought stash tabs this time (so not complaining, i'd just like to understand what is going on) but considering the feedback here, i'm glad i didn't because i think i would have been truly angry if it could potentially mess my race rewards tabs.

The description of the MTX is :
"
Premium Stash Tab Bundle
Adds six extra premium tabs to your shared stash (at a discounted price). Premium tabs can have their name and colour changed whenever you want.

I'm not a native English speaker so correct me if i'm wrong but there is no 1000 ways to understand "Adds six extra premium tabs".
How someone is supposed to guess that in fact the behaviour changed to "Adds six extra premium tabs (and maybe randomly convert some remove only tabs)".

Maybe GGG should add a new Account Features MTX:
Convert an existing 'remove only' tab
It could allow a user to convert a remove only tab of his choice to a regular (or premium) tab.
When a league ends, i would like to have the possibility to buy a MTX to convert 2 or 3 specific tabs that are already well ordered (for example rings, amu. or gems tabs) so i don't have to waste time going multiple time through the process of emptying a R.O. to my inventory to then reorder it in a normal (or premium). Yes i'm lazy but i like my tabs clean so that would be convenient, at least for me.
I don't know what price should be a 'convert RO tab' but it should certainly be extremely close to the regular tab price so people don't abuse it to buy 'discounted' tabs'

Anyway, please, please, please GGG can you clarify this? :
What will/can happen to my remove only race rewards tabs if i use my points to get normal/premium tabs/bundles ?
"
Veruski wrote:
"
peachii wrote:
You got 6 extra premium tabs. In no shape or form does GGG owe anyone the Remove Only tabs to stay there forever.

you can convert "regular" tabs to "premium" at a significant discount.

why would anybody pay the higher price to have their remove-only's switched to premium?

terrible logic

Did you even read what I wrote a couple pages back?

"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Veruski wrote:
@Dirk, there's a separate MTX to upgrade regular tabs to premium tabs.

They are significantly discounted.

It is obviously a conflict/deceptive to sell Premiums (as opposed to the upgrade) and then go ahead and upgrade people's tabs anyway instead of giving them new ones.

"Upgrade an existing tab in your shared stash to a premium tab. Premium tabs can have their name and colour changed whenever you want."

vs.

"Add an extra premium tab to your shared stash. Premium tabs can have their name and colour changed whenever you want."

To be honest it wouldn't surprise me if the whole situation is just a bug. It seems like people are purchasing the extra premium tabs, and getting the upgrade tabs instead (which cost 50% less).

I'll pick this quote since it seems to represent the "should not be" side.

Remove-only tabs are not considered tabs in your stash by the game, normal or otherwise. They are a convenience allowed by GGG so that you can combine temp league crap with your perm league crap. They were never intended as a way to get extra storage space for no charge. This is why they are remove-only.

So by changing a remove-only tab to a premium tab they are not "upgrading a normal tab to a regular one". They are, in fact, "adding a premium tab to your stash" since that remove-only tab now functions like a full premium tab. GGG is also stopping people from just letting all their old stuff sit around in remove-only tabs until they feel like removing/using it and thus gaming the system.

Edit: To emphasize my point: all of my tabs are either remove-only or premium. I am prevented from buying the "upgrade to premium tab" single purchase because it says I already own all premium tabs. The remove-only tabs do not count.

Allow me to point out the bolded and underlined part.

-Galileo Galilei
i don't think anybody much cares how GGG's internal system works (in this case). consistency is better.

it's kind of like selling an orange in my online shop, and then shipping somebody a peanut instead.

when they ask about "sorry, our internal database defines an orange as a peanut. hope you don't mind this peanut you just bought."
Last edited by Veruski on Jun 23, 2014, 3:49:56 PM
"
Hamallainen wrote:
Anyway, please, please, please GGG can you clarify this? :
What will/can happen to my remove only race rewards tabs if i use my points to get normal/premium tabs/bundles ?

I can tell you that in my case I had 4 remove-only tabs from older leagues and like 30 race reward remove-only tabs (in Standard). When I bought the premium 6 pack, it changed the 4 old league ones to premium tabs and then added two additional premium tabs. None of my race tabs were touched.

In Ambush is just straight up put in 6 premium tabs, again not touching race tabs.

-Galileo Galilei
"
Veruski wrote:
i don't think anybody much cares how GGG's internal system works (in this case). consistency is better.

it's kind of like selling an orange in my online shop, and then shipping somebody a peanut instead.

when they ask about "sorry, our internal database defines an orange as a peanut. hope you don't mind this peanut you just bought."

Wrong analogy. You paid for premium and you got premium. Its more like someone gave you orange peels for free and you buy new oranges and throw away the orange peels.

And it has been explained already, its only the league merge remove only tabs that turn into premium ones and that is perfectly fine. Everyone can still play the trade simulator after 4 weeks into the new leagues and sell their race uniques for inflated prices.
"
Wrong analogy. You paid for premium and you got premium.

There are two options when buying premiums.

Option 1) Buy premium stash tabs.

Option 2) Upgrade tabs into premium tabs.

Nowhere does it state that "remove-only tabs might be transformed into premiums as part of your purchase."

I would expect that with the upgrade pack, perhaps.
"
Veruski wrote:
"
Wrong analogy. You paid for premium and you got premium.

There are two options when buying premiums.

Option 1) Buy premium stash tabs.

Option 2) Upgrade tabs into premium tabs.

Nowhere does it state that "remove-only tabs might be transformed into premiums as part of your purchase."

I would expect that with the upgrade pack, perhaps.

The thing you dont understand is that you only buy normal tabs and premium tabs and not the remove only tabs and therefore GGG has every right to turn your freeloader, freebie remove only tabs into premium tabs because they dont affect the race remove only ones at all and you save yourself the sorting, you just have to name them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info