Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:

Well of course you got the sword !....

Got a highlight of the fight for us?
"
Bebekija wrote:
Got a highlight of the fight for us?

No. I'm busy with some IRL stuff for a few weeks, was gonna be casually gathering sets and improving the chars I'm playing during this time then do some streaming and run the sets after the IRL stuff.

Got the itch one night and ran the 3 sets I had. Ripped all 6 portals without a kill on first two sets, killed him with a cull on last portal of third set. Cuz bad.

:P
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Oct 5, 2016, 11:40:20 AM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:

Grats, man! Dominating the game pretty fucking hard right there.
50+ tries to get pen chant on CoCs boots. Hit flat lightning so many times, which I want on BVPF boots.

So I thought I'd break with my rule of 'stick with the one item until it hits' and throw a chant on the BVPFs boots.

I'm so triggered. I'll probably stick with it, it can work, but man I really want this on CoC character :(
Casually casual.

Any good items bought from cadiro yet? I'd imagine its the best way to find league-specific items that are otherwise very hard to get as a selffound player.
"
Cyse wrote:
Any good items bought from cadiro yet? I'd imagine its the best way to find league-specific items that are otherwise very hard to get as a selffound player.

No.

It's a tough one, he has offered a few league specific items that I would buy, just to have them, but I can't really buy anything until I exceed the coins that would be required for both Headhunter and Shavronne's Revelation, those are the two pieces I'm actually after.

I did buy 10 chaos from him for something like 130 coins, I probably would have to buy an exalt from him being as they just won't drop for me for the last several hundred hours and I need a lot for projects.

But yeah, currently at ~13,000 coins and should be ignoring league items other than those two chase items until I hit like 50,000 ? Or until either of those appear and I have the coins for them.:P

I did drop the Varunastra from a box, have hit a few map boxes and it's some added monsters, so I'll just plod on putting Perandus on all T16s and some T15s and see what develops.
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:

I probably would have to buy an exalt from him being as they just won't drop for me for the last several hundred hours and I need a lot for projects.

You too, huh? I'm convinced they nerfed ex droprate since 2.4, I notice a huge change.

Anyway, good luck on that supreme masterpiece - Headhunter - sooner or later, Cadiro will deliver!
Last edited by toyotatundra on Oct 13, 2016, 2:21:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info