Anu's Self Found Gang.

yeah 95% mana costs on free cyclone xD so hipster
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"

Ikr?

But I'm guessing this gives some use (or at least room) to non-trickster versions, which I may just do in 2.4.
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"

Ikr?

But I'm guessing this gives some use (or at least room) to non-trickster versions, which I may just do in 2.4.

Yep, it isn't to bad i used it before i have my jewels and rings fixed.

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
WTF is going on?

Crafted ES on a ring (5%-20%) and hit 5.

Divined it : 5

Divined again : 5

Divined again : 6

5 5 5 6 6

OK fuck this, let's move to the other ring.

Are you kidding me right now!!!!111

Edit:

Maaaan.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Aug 27, 2016, 6:54:45 AM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
WTF is going on?

Crafted ES on a ring (5%-20%) and hit 5.

Divined it : 5

Divined again : 5

5 5 5 6 6

OK fuck this, let's move to the other ring.

Are you kidding me right now!!!!111

Edit:

Maaaan.

LUL
This is how bad my luck is with these rings.

Grinding Chains cards for a divine....

....get Vaal Regalia.
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
This is how bad my luck is with these rings.

Grinding Chains cards for a divine....

....get Vaal Regalia.

:)
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
AnusCoCAction showcase.

I was originally going to wait until 2.4, see what the CoC changes were, assess which class and then go ahead. I got impatient after hitting 100 on the Raider so levelled a Shadow to A4N, delevelled to 18 and handed in Brittles.

Levelled with Spark originally before changing to Arc. Switched to CoCyclone at 83.

I tried a few different set ups with different charge numbers and different gear, Death's Door, Voidbringer, etc before settling on the current gear and tree with the advice from Doeboy.

Current gear at 95

As I play self found and loot every single rare and currency item, speed isn't a big factor. Same reason I would never play Vaal Spark, etc, clear speed becomes bad investment after a point when the majority of time is spent looting, tetris, IDing, vending, completing recipes and updating loot filter. So when told I need more attack speed, or asked why I don't whirl more, or chain Vaal Haste, or why not Shield Charge? It's the same response as with why u no Vaal Spark for the last year... No U.

I originally just crafted 15% ias on my dagger, but when I eventually multi-modded it I expected to lose that and have to divine. That happened, slightly annoying as I hit max roll spell on the multi. It's a 1:20 chance to get back the 29-15 rolls, 1:200 or so to get those with max spell. I decided the spell could be wherever it fell when I hit 29-15. I got it in maybe 10 or so divines, shitty spell roll be w/e.

As previously posted, rings were being a right bitch. Finally hit 18% on Entropy Knuckle. A bit pissed that the ias bottomed out, I probably won't touch it now and call it done, it can't be exalted (fear of hitting flat fire/light), it's a 4 property finished ring. Onslaught Turn is temporary (has the flat cold I needed before crafting dagger) and will be replaced with
as soon as I get my next exalt. I had planned to multi-mod craft the ring with %ES and crit, but after much thought, I'm going to just exalt %ES (divine, ofc) and maybe yolo ex it two times in the future.

I had a slight dilemma with Golem. I had a spare socket which I was using to empower the two Vaal skills just to utilise it, but really wanted a Golem. I couldn't use a Golem with only one socket, though. It needed either CwDT or needed to be recast and I have 0 mana unreserved. Any options I came up with for the Golem had two much opportunity cost. Then I had the light bulb moment. Vaal skills to 3L, WB-FA-Ffy to 4L CoC corrupted gloves with Golem. It works tremendously.

Frenzy charges. Just a bonus, we still go EE, we still proc EE with cold damage for fire and lightning discharge. Power and Endurance are still the main damage dealer. Frenzy discharges are gained unreliably and are gimped by EE. BUT THEY DO NOT HURT EE. It's a bonus to damage via frenzy charges discharging, it's a bonus to damage via frenzy charges' MORE multiplier, it's a bonus to attack speed and it's shatter.

Minmaxing to do.

Craft %ES on Onslaught Turn ring.
Yolo exalt Onslaught Turn ring x2.
Divine Onslaught Turn ring to high %ES.
21/20 Increased Critical Strikes.
21/20 CoC.
1/23 Cyclone.
21/20 Inc AoE.
1/23 Fortify.
+1 Gems Voll's Protector.
Silence Immune 12% EfW/IL jewel.
Improve rare jewels : 8% ES + 2*multi (or 8% ES + 1*multi + 1*ias) all round.
Headhunter.

I don't expect the HH, I might get one more chance run in before 2.4 and expect Nemesis to not be available in 2.4, we will see.

[https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAceCSANfA5IEQ8RLxFQEZYV1xslHNwi9Cj6KgsqOCsKLKYsvy3SMtE0CjW5N2Y3gzsNPAU9X0GWRUdFfEZxSVFJsUuuTINMs1AwUlNWY1fJXGtd8l9qX7BgQ2ZUbAttGW49b55wUnBWcNR0gXcHf8aAs4KbgwmESITFhXuFfYauhxOJ04w2jHaPGo_6kBuQ1pFHkyeVLpeVl5eX9JitmhOaO5u1nKSf36Evo6Om66crrJius7QMtDi4k7mTvoC-isBmwwnDOsNtykrK09Af0NDQ9dfP2VvbXtvU4vflGekC6rrr7uv17BjsOO9874jv6_DV8h331_k3-aT79Q==?accountName=TheAnuhart&characterName=AnusCoCAction]Tree @ 96.[/url]

I'll probably just take ES from now on. I fall less and less in favour of the Witch flask nodes with power creep exponentiation and I'm tending to agree with Doeboy that 5/5 charges is solid, any more are not always utilised and therefore have a higher opportunity cost than at face value.

ES 13,158
HO Cyclone crit 70.21
HO Discharge crit 67.77
Charged Cyclone crit 95
Charged Discharge crit 90.27
Crit Multiplier 328
Damage 5/5 40k
Damage 5/5/4 61k
Attacks per sec range 3.89 - 6.58

I'll update this post as changes are made.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Aug 31, 2016, 5:27:00 PM
Why wouldn't Nem be available anymore?

Tons of people would be salty as balls lol. No chance to get a HH? Yet leaving HHs to skyrocket to 1k or more exalts?

I'd be so sad....

I love pie.
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
Why wouldn't Nem be available anymore?

Tons of people would be salty as balls lol. No chance to get a HH? Yet leaving HHs to skyrocket to 1k or more exalts?

I'd be so sad....

Every new temp league brings a zana mod rotation with it. Nemesis will be out for 3month, maybe avail again after it.
Perandus is in this time, you could get it there, if lucky enough :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info