Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Aug 31, 2016, 6:59:55 AM
Casually casual.

Guess the exalt.
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:

Guess the exalt.

I know its a longshot, but I bet 1 million poe forumdollars that its the hybrid.

Ok, what do I win?

Fun was had. Bennie Hill music type fun.
Casually casual.

Double yolo'd one of my rings.

Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Sep 18, 2016, 7:44:41 PM
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Sep 21, 2016, 5:40:52 PM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
EZ

I hate you.
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
Double yolo'd one of my rings.

Daaamn!
Plans for 2.4.

Towards the end of 2.3 I made a CoC Discharge Trickster. I had originally planned to not make the CoC character until 2.4, to see what the changes would bring, but went ahead with Trickster anyway in 2.3.

The changes to CoC immediately put me on the chase for Cospri's Malice. I was toying with the ideas of either Cospri's Malice and Mjolner dual wield, or just Cospri's and shield.

I put all my resources towards obtaining a Cospri's, but to no avail. I had held off taking the 2.4 respec, which could optimise my current Vagan CoC because I wanted to utilise it if/when I got a Cospri's. After a while I used the respec, did some testing with a Mjolner, to get some sort of concept about how Cospri's would play and wasn't too impressed. I'm still chancing Jewelled Foils but am no longer pushing all resources into it. Instead, I'm optimising my Vagan CoC.

I'm confident Vagan CoC can do all Guardians, I'm still optimising jewels and trying for pen enchant on boots. One great benefit would be a Shav's Ring (mostly for Phoenix) which I can work in. The chances of getting this ring are small, but I'm using all methods, but not to the point of putting all resources to scour/chancing in Anarchy Maps.

I kill the Shavronne map bosses with high quantity for The Aesthete card, I roll Shrines well for The Thaumaturgist card, I add Perandus Zana mod to all T16s and I roll all T15s with Anarchy and high density/quantity, chance whatever Moonstone Rings I have but not scour/chancing. I may get a Shav's ring, I may not.

Currently I have 3/4 Guardians completed but can't for the life of me get The Maze of the Minotaur to drop and thus open to drop from more sources. It's looking pretty obvious this isn't bad RNG but a mechanic to get me to buy the map. We will persevere, hoping with every Abyss ran.

Current Vagan CoC Discharger

Swapping in Concentrated Effect for some bosses.

Tree @ 96

I'm running the End Game Labyrinth on my EQ/AWc Juggernaut. Map on CoC and do trials, run the offerings when a not-bad day. Still trying for pen-after-no-kill on boots but still not seen it in over 40 runs.

Current EQ/AWc Juggernaut

I've made a Blade Vortex Low Life Pathfinder for The Shaper. Current gear just thrown on for now to work. I still have to get last 2 APs which will go in Master Alchemist. She's currently sat on like 11,250 ES. At some point in the future, before doing The Shaper, I'll optimise her gems to 21/20 etc, I think I ave all the ones needed, mostly on the Arcer. I'll also switch over to better gear pieces.

The helm will be swapped for the one on the CoC (which can keep the same colours and Master Craft between swapping from character to character).

The rings will be the two on the CoC.

The gloves may stay the same or I'll re-craft the ones on my Arcer (4 exalt drops allowing).

Shield will be the one from my CoC (which will need chromed when swapping between characters).

Boots, probably going to use the Skyforth on my Arcer and chrome them (if I don't get another pair), over-enchant the leech for flat lightning damage.

As for enchanting the helm, probably will after (if) boots are both done, this is the helm I tried for Arc chains all through 2.3 :/ It's actually had all 3 Discharge chants and all 3 BV chants (as well as both the other two Arc chants) before. I'll happily take any of the Discharge or BV chants, now.

Dagger, meh, this can divine a lot better than it is now. I'm not happy with it, I'll be keeping an eye open for a better option but if it doesn't develop I'll just divine this one.

ES will go up to ~13,600 with the optimisations, >14,000 if I decide to use the ammy (32% CC v 19% ES) the damage should hit over 100k tooltip, too.

Current BV Pathfinder, many placeholders

Pieces that will probably be used... (ignore socketed gems, although some will also be used)

Tree @ 100

This won't be all happening any time soon, but gradually. I's a time sink, no rush.

Update Sep 28 for BVPF Shaper killer.

Got through lab for last 2 points.

This is where we are at currently.

Things to do.

I bricked her Enfeeble with a -6% quality vaal, so level more Enfeebles to get a 21/20.
Re-craft glove suffixes, ideally ending up with more int.
Enchant flat lightning damage on boots.
Enchant helm, not expecting an outcome here.
Divine dagger or find/craft another.
Unlock the blasted Minotaur on CoC character so I can get the fragments farmed. FML!!

Update 2 Sep 28 for BVPF Shaper killer.

It seems a good Divinarius is more dps than my dagger and possibly still more even if I get a good divine on it. I was also concerned about the AoE with conc on BV, if you are just off the boss and don't leech. 2 changes... swapped Whirling Blades for Shield Charge and swapped rare dagger to Divinarius. Shield charge will namelock so can charge the boss to ensure Blade Vortex with conc is leeching and has the added bonus of having AoE on the dagger.

Latest screen

Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Sep 28, 2016, 3:37:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info