Update on Expansion Development Timeline

Is it July yet? :S

The wait is killing me... (And it's only been a few minutes.) >_<
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
All good. Can we get some ferret pet that runs around and collects wisdom scrolls amdf other such fodder? Wearing 2 of the rings that cause tons of wisdom scrolls really slows the gameplay down when you have to click every damn wisdom scroll that drops, and LOTS drop wearing those rings! I am sure you would sell lots of that pet (or pet skill so my kiwi can collect them). Maybe you could make it available only as part of a supporter pack to maximize income ☺

That would mean you can pay to have an advantage, and "it would be wrong to do that here." The most motivating thing that makes me want to spend my money on this game is that you cannot pay to get an advantage. BRAVO GGG!! compared to the f2p/p2w games, this is awesome! even more then the fact that you got some twisted friggen content (what deranged minds imagined the lunaris landscape omg!!) and the fact i have to learn stuff to actually advance in this game, my favorite part of PoE is that you can't pay to win. you either figure the game out, or you dont.

so totally off the thread topic, but still on the topic of microtransactions: how did ppl get those awesome quail type birds? can we have an option for some other pets who are equally groovy? they just make the scion look so hot! can i have a skeletal rhoa pet? he'd match my gear... im finding most of the pets a little un-inspiring, except the ferret, who is pretty cool. and we could use a micro-transaction for lightening trap, even if only those spiders from spark. that would make me happy.

august will take forever to get here! :P looking forward ...
I am the stone that the builder refused.
~~~~~

I love these development timeline, keeps us in the loop. NEW LEAGUE HYPUUUU!!
Good to see the game continues to improve. I'm looking forward to seeing 2 things happen:

Skill tree changes. With the addition of tons of vaal skill gems I think an expansion of the skill tree is starting to become necessary. Not a complete overhaul, but adding a few significant keystones here and there. Skill duration node relocation and reworks come to mind as well as reworking of parts of the tree that are generally avoided. (bottom right corner)

New, harder main and side quests. I understand the new act is in the making, but I would also like to see new quests added to the 1st 3 acts. Increasing the difficulty as well as the rewards sounds a lot more interesting than the old "kill that guy, get this" A Fixture of Fate is a quest that I think more quests should be modeled after.

Obviously desync fixes, trading interface, and pvp tournaments are also glaring issues, but I just wanted to mention things that I really wanted to see added in this coming expansion. Minor issues can be fixed at anytime anyway.
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
Last edited by StrayYoshi on Jun 13, 2014, 12:35:05 PM
Yeah, the first 2 acts need expanded side areas and additional quests.
Chris, I just want to say thank you for your transparency with me and the community. This has been one something I greatly appreciate and makes me more willing to support all of your efforts.

Take my money!

On that note, any plans for new supporter packs you can tell us about?
In since 0.8.0
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kungfooe
Last edited by kungfooe on Jun 13, 2014, 12:55:39 PM
Oh no. New four month leagues, new challenge-league-only features (like strongboxes) held back from permanent leagues, which makes playing on permanent leagues not worth it and less fun. Fuck.
Last edited by petden on Jun 13, 2014, 12:57:37 PM
Ill be back again soon. Hope the desync is a bit better now.... iam hyped again
Bayern des samma mia
Guess I'm taking work off in August!
not sure, if this has already been clarified, but will the strongboxes from Ambush and guest base monster types from Invasion integrated into the core game when the current leagues end (july) or when the new leagues start (mid of august)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info