[1.3] MaryAnguish: Low Life 78k SA+Chain / 275k Frenzy

Hola la build esta muy entretenida y lo mejor de todo es que tiene el tremendo dps. Mi pregunta es la siguiente,¿Has podido matar a uber atziry's con esta build?

Se puede decir que una build es game over en path of exile en este momento si esque puedes contra el ultimo jefe, saludos y mucho éxito con el trabajo de tu build, suerte!

Ign: DMoND
ST Shop: /670383
Nice work, not perfect but still pretty awesome.

Im playing some month now my Build:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/935136

Windripper > Harbringer, everyone I know who has the Mirrored Harbringer say that and switched to Windripper. Its just the better bow, no other bow can come close to that.
More Attack Speed -> Win
IF youre playing elemental Damage with Aura nodes youre an elemental dmg build then you should use a fast weapon because that scale so much better then slow weapon.

I have invested now about 100-200 Regret into my Build and its now really at the maximum.

After the Ladder Merge I can wear Legacy Auxium + Legacy Shav, then its more defense + some more dmg.

Complete buffed im now at 81k Split Arrow and Im waiting for 12% more Ele Dmg (Auxium) + 6% Attack Speed (Level 4 Enhance).

But one information:
You can shoot into every single Ele Reflect pack + can play ele reflect with ele weakness and - resist.

Just play with Barrage instead of Frenzy :).
Barrage > Frenzy
Less Mana, More DMG *GG*

The rest you can read on my thread how you can improve your build. I think that it will work with your items too.

And Im using no legacy Quiver roll + no dmg amulet (chayula). So I can upgrade my damage a lot :)))
Thanks a lot for your comments, Masshypnosis1. Quite helpful.

Due to my recent build changes, taking the full road to Unwavering Stance, I won't test any other changes. But I mean with my current bow.

If I'm able to purchase a Windripper I let you know how it works.

EDIT: checking your build carefully, I made some changes. Sacrified only 250 ES to get 5000 more DPS. Frenzy loses a bit of damage 300k to 285k, but SA goes from 70k to 75k. New tree is updated at the OP, and of course also the credits with you helpful users.

Thanks a lot again!

- Attack and Spell DPS Calculator (view-thread/977942)
- IIQ/IIR balance guide (view-thread/725812)
Last edited by Chuca79 on Jul 4, 2014, 1:16:05 PM
Updated with a new video from the Fastest Gorge Clear speeds contest by Kaiserin. 2 minutes and 50 seconds for a Gorge clear.
Can this build do Uber Atziri? Regular Atziri? Palace?
"
Wishuponastar wrote:
Can this build do Uber Atziri? Regular Atziri? Palace?

I didn't try Atziri with this char. Palace is quite easy, even Dominus.
Many thanks to Layent. MaryAnguish is back thanks to his Layent's Low Life Split-Crit inspiring Build.
Last edited by Chuca79 on Aug 28, 2014, 8:33:13 PM
MaryAnguish is Back! Now with a very versatile skill tree and stats from many ranged attacks.

Have fun!
Hi,what are the differencies between MaryAnguish and Layent's build? I see you run a es helm which i like. Is ranger a better starting point than shadow? Not sure which class to continue leveling,thanks.
"
PsOfOs wrote:
Hi,what are the differencies between MaryAnguish and Layent's build? I see you run a es helm which i like. Is ranger a better starting point than shadow? Not sure which class to continue leveling,thanks.

Both builds are good. MaryAnguish is quite more deffensive, as she wears an ES helmet and takes more ES nodes. I tried to rebuild MAryAnguish as much similiar as the previous version, and the final result is more ES (800 ES +), a bit less DPS and, unfortunately, now we cannot go to Unwavering if we want to keep enough damage.

I tested even a Blood Magic version, but isn't good. Even with 8 auras we lose damage and ES.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info