[Guide] Low Life / Windripper / Split Arrow / Level 99 / Updated 1.2

BE AWARE THIS BUILD IS NOT PERFECT FOR 1.2 PATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WILL NO LONGER PLAY THIS BUILD! We got fucked to hard by the nerf
If you want to read the guide just click 1.15 and after that you can see 1.2.
In my opinion and if you got the currency.
NOW ITS TIME FOR 1.) Kaiserin Wander Build or 2.) If you want a bow then get high physical and play without wrath / anger. Just use Hatred.
They DESTROYED this build. My DPS now with Charges / Blood Rage and Aura is about 37k

Im going to play the 3 Month beyond league, dual shockwave or summoner, maybe I will do a Guide with min-max (got nice thoughts about the dual totem how to really min-max life and dmg on hardcore).

My New Guide 1.2:

Patch 1.15: My old Guide:
Spoiler
Welcome to my Guide about Split Arrow :).

the most people playing low life with Spectral Throw and Power Siphon, so I thought about going low life with Split Arrow and this was a great idea.

Before we get started how this will work, what gear is required you have to know that this build is really expensive. If you dont have the time to farm or the currency for buying the "core" uniqs you wont be happy with this build/guide.

I will add the life "low cost" build later, for people without huge amounts of exalts.

My Stream:
http://www.twitch.tv/masshypnosis_

What can you expect from this build:

Pros:

- EXTREME Damage, you will carry whole parties on 78er maps.
- I dont know any Build clearing maps faster, the clearspeed is insane alone or in party.
- You can do every Boss.
- You wont get hit by anything (monster are dead within seconds).
- You can play with Magic find.

Cons:
- -resist + ele reflect is really hard to play but you can play this mod.
- You wont have high ES at low level if youre doing like me and pick up all the damage nodes first.
- Need Level 90+ (Crit nodes + ES nodes)

Skill Gem Setup:

NORMAL Skill Gems:

You really want to use the following Aura:
Grace, Anger, Wrath, Discipline, Purity of Elements, so you will need the combination:

4L: Nr. 1

4L: Nr.2

4L: Nr.3 YOUR CHOICE, I decided:

The last 4L we got I decided to go with:
Blood Rage (must have for low life) - Enhance (to buff Blood Rage) - Vaal Haste (more DPS and nice for Boss fights) - Blood Magic (Blood Rage give you 17% increased Attack Speed when activated with Blood Magic). I think this Setup is the best for Damage. I played with Increased Duration before instead of Blood Magic. But I think Blood Magic will do more DPS.
If youre playing with Blood Magic + Blood Rage you have to change the combination of Aura gems: Activate Purity 40% + 1x 60% on Life and 3x 60% on Mana.

Now here are the Damage 6L:

Split Arrow Setup:

Barrage* Setup:

Im only playing with Power Charge on Crit vs. Dominus (second form), because youre Power charges running out and you need to stack them fast after you reach phase 2.

*Im using Barrage as Single Target attack now, its just better then Frenzy. Here are some reason why Barrage > Frenzy.
- Manacost. 40 Mana Barrage per attack (4 projectile) vs 76 Mana per attack (1 Projectile). You will NEVER run out of mana. I noticed the problem with Frenzy that im sometimes running out of mana and thats REALLY bad and can kill you if youre running out of mana on dominus phase 2...
- Facetank. You can Facetank the most bosses ingame because youre leeching more with 4 projectiles then with a single one. Thats like Godmode if you dont get a 1 shot.
- More DPS. Youre not dealing much Physical Damage, thats why attacks per second > Hard hits

HIGH END Skill Gems Setup:

You really want the top end min-max this build and you have the currency, gems, items then here we go:
Now youre playing with 2x Crown of Eyes:

Youre playing Maps WITHOUT Elemental Weakness with this Setup:
Crown of Eyes Nr.1:

Boots:

Gloves:

If youre playing a Map WITH Elemental Weakness you change the Crown of Eyes:
Crown of Eyes Nr.2:

Boots:

Gloves:

You see, you can min-max like an idiot on this build. But this require some more gems and its more expensive. If you really want the MAX DAMAGE, then you need to Empower your Anger/Wrath. *gg*

The Passive:
I have calculated a lot, respecced like an idiot but I think im done with the passive for the moment.

I think you can play this version on Hardcore, but without Crown of Eyes. Just play with high ES helmed. With my current gear I would have: 6518 ES on the build above but I will loose some Crit Multi.
If youre using lets say 450 ES helmed: 7038 ES
450 ES helmed + Legacy Shav: 7327 ES
High end, near maximum would be: 550 ES helmed, 588 ES shav: 7671 ES, with the resist on the helmed you can play without Crit quiver and take the ES Uniq Quiver, so youre at: 8084 ES

Why this tree and whats the reason behind this:
Youre playing Crit Elemental Damage.
With this passive you will be able to run 2x60% Aura on life and the rest (3 Aura) on mana.
You will receive with all the Aura nodes a huge amount of Damage (Anger,Wrath) so you wont need to specc anything into other nodes.

Aura we´re going to use are:
Anger, Wrath, Purity of Elements, Discipline, Grace
If you can manage to get your hands on corrupted Atziri Gloves or Crown of Eyes you can switch Purity of Elements with Haste on non Elemental Weakness Maps.
You wont be able to run another Aura because you wont have enough free slots / Mana for this.

The Gear:
Core Uniqs

Now you see why this build is pretty expensive, but thats not all.
We are using so much Uniqs, so we dont have much ES + not really much resist...
So you need the whole resist on the other slots: Rings / Quiver / Boots.

Now I have finished all items needed for this build and Im offering Mirror Service for each piece, so if you want the "perfect" gear for this build its now available:
Mirror Thread Click
Rest Rare Items

Bandit Rewards:
Skill Point | Skill Point OR Attack Speed | Power Charge

Thank you Guys

"
GedPoE wrote:
insane

"
Yurre wrote:
this build is definetly worth the try , i've watched the stream , insane clear speed . fastest i've ever seen

"
This is a sick build Masshypnosis, thank you for sharing!

"
dirtydave420 wrote:
very nice build :)

"
wow.

Gameplay:

1:37m Gorge Clear / Changed some Gems

1:45m Gorge Clear / Without Gear Change

My Twitch Channel:
http://www.twitch.tv/masshypnosis_
More will be added later :)

Stats Ingame:
Defense

Barrage without charges / Aura Only

Barrage with charges + Blood Rage

Barrage with charges + Blood Rage + Flask

Barrage with charges + Blood Rage + Flask + Vaal Haste

Split Arrow without charges / Aura Only

Split Arrow with charges + Blood Rage

Split Arrow with charges + Blood Rage + Flask

Split Arrow with charges + Blood Rage + Flask + Vaal Haste

Last edited by Masshypnosis1 on Aug 21, 2014, 3:30:08 AM
wow.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Added new tree im using now + Skill Gem section will post some vids later.
The low cost version of this is Mathil's in the Scion forum. :)

Also, what's the significance of Crown of Eyes without any Spell Damage nodes?
"
feyith wrote:
Also, what's the significance of Crown of Eyes without any Spell Damage nodes?

Pain attunement is a pretty significant spell damage node :P

(and there's a 4% spell damage per power charge node as well)
For try for see and for know.
IGN: Sap
Ah, I missed the 4% per Power Charge one and misread the "more" damage on Pain Attunement. Carry on!
very nice build :)
Updated my Build / Gear / Passive and added some more information.
Nice build. I really want to try this out but i think the core uniques alone cost about 500 ex on standard or something? I have a legacy soul taker I can sell but I don't think that's enough currency D:
IGN: Azuredrag, SpliTime

Fastest way to get a hold of me is in-game. Second fastest is through PM. I don't check on threads all that often since I prefer to play :)
"
Nice build. I really want to try this out but i think the core uniques alone cost about 500 ex on standard or something? I have a legacy soul taker I can sell but I don't think that's enough currency D:

Mhm on Standard its expensive but I started this step by step on ambush. I payed maybe the half.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info