[1.3] MaryAnguish: Low Life 78k SA+Chain / 275k Frenzy

"
Amandas wrote:

i am sure your expirience can deal with this archer to really strong mf/dps combination

I wrote you the MF values of many other chars just to tell you that an ES archer is much more difficult to modify to a MFinder than almost any other ES based char, imho. The lack of a shield (there's only a ES quiver, and with ES value quite far from ES shields) is important.

If a level 90+ farmer dies... well, we know, shit happens. But this char was created with a main purpose: to have a self-buffed pure brute DPS char with no need of spamming quicksilvers because a level 95 ST char on party crushes all mobs :)

The best way to farm with a bow from far I tested is a Double Ranged Attack Totem build with Concentrated Effect + RAT + MF gems +... in a 6L, and Split Arrow + PCoC + Knockback + Stun +... in the other 6L. Tested long time ago with a Lioneye's bow and worked quite well. With my current bow can be a bomb.

But because I won't modify this char, I'll farm with my other chars or even refund a Scion to rebuild the Double RAT one and test it again.
- Attack and Spell DPS Calculator (view-thread/977942)
- IIQ/IIR balance guide (view-thread/725812)
Last edited by Chuca79 on Jun 11, 2014, 2:26:40 PM
Ty bro

Perhaps i will work your idea 2 Ranged attack Totems
Nice build. Im gonna steal those picture "bars" for my build thread :D
IGN: Reoxy
Hoo yeah, I love much dps. perfect work friend ;)
Updated with the current gear and passive skill tree.
Beautiful gear dude.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
LOL

I tested split arrow on my ambush char (lowlife ST before) when i found a windripper bow. I dont have a single mirrored item on it and I do 82k split arrow chain with Lifeleech gem + powercharge on crit in the link :)

You need to tweak your skilltree man. And seriously, going for dps with lowlife build requires you to have +1 boots/gloves with empower anger wrath, that is the starting point of all dps builds. If you dont have that, why even bother with mirroring items for the sake of finding more dps....
"
Leppas wrote:
LOL

I tested split arrow on my ambush char (lowlife ST before) when i found a windripper bow. I dont have a single mirrored item on it and I do 82k split arrow chain with Lifeleech gem + powercharge on crit in the link :)

You need to tweak your skilltree man. And seriously, going for dps with lowlife build requires you to have +1 boots/gloves with empower anger wrath, that is the starting point of all dps builds. If you dont have that, why even bother with mirroring items for the sake of finding more dps....

I see... but of course, you only wanna write what's wrong here instead of showing all those things you know can improve the build.

I'm happy to see any comments helping to boost my current build. But sorry, your comment doesn't help. Hope you can write here all those things you know to make that build better...
Last edited by Chuca79 on Jun 30, 2014, 4:36:13 PM
"
Chuca79 wrote:
I see... but of course, you only wanna write what's wrong here instead of showing all those things you know can improve the build.

I'm happy to see any comments helping to boost my current build. But sorry, your comment doesn't help. Hope you can write here all those things you know to make that build better...

Well, the approach many LL-Spec-Throwers take is corrupting RRRB-Lioneye's Paws for +1 to Gems, socket Empower-ReducedMana-Anger-Wrath. Even without OP-Corruptions you'll get level 24 Anger and Wrath, thus a insane amount of Base-Elemental-DMG, with Empower lvl4 and 21 Anger/Wrath even lvl 26. Lets assume lvl 25 Auras. With 91% Aura-Effectiveness that's 213x1.91=407 Base-Lightning-Dmg and 183x1.91=349 Base-Fire-Dmg.

Let's look at a perfect Windripper and at Glyph-Mark.
Glyph Mark will net you a base of 526 pdps and your auras net you 1028 edps. (=1554)
Windripper will give you 88pdps and 172.86edps. Your Aura will give you 1300 edps. (=1560)

Well, until now they are pretty damn even. Now CoE scales Physical as it does Elemental and the only Physical-Node you took seem to be 20% Physical, pretty save to neglect that. If you now take the WED-Gem into account, that multiplies only the Elemental-Portion and pushes Windripper clearly ahead, explaining why "lesser gear" equals "more dmg". I just assume Leppas got WED or Flat-Elemental on most of his Jewellery, further amplifying the disadvantage that Glpyh Mark got for dps.

The only difference is, that Physical LL won't leech from Elemental-Dmg (d'oh) and you therefore need the Life-Leech-Gem instead of Faster-Attacks, but that doesn't matter too much with Enhanced Blood-Rage, Frenzy-Charges and some IAS from the tree, since Windripper will most likely be superior since it got 26% more APS.

Regarding the your setup: I hope you didn't mirror those Rings for that build, they are kinda mediocre and much better suited for Physical-Builds. On the other hand, Lioneye's Paws are only viable when you can use Whirling Blades to move. Otherwise they are painfully slow.

btw: I like your build.
Last edited by Toartmock on Jul 1, 2014, 9:51:45 PM
@Toartmock: thanks a lot for your comments.

Yesterday I was checking the skilltree with the help of some other users. We made a lot of changes, spent a lot of regrets, and we deciced the first tree was the best.

About the mirrored items, yes, were mirrored for a CI Crit physical Reave based char. Not the best for this char, but it works.

Still tweaking to improve it.

EDIT: made the build more deffensive, going to Unwavering Stance. Split Arrow DPS now goes from 80k to 70k.
Last edited by Chuca79 on Jul 2, 2014, 8:43:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info