The 24 Hour Marathon of Hourly Deals has Started!

i putted the alarm for the morning when event started first deal infernal wow waiting for since long bang next deal i am waiting is Serph Armor pack keeping my fingers cross .....
I just wish I had known you'd be doing this a couple weeks ago while the Amazon sale was still going. Probably would have stocked up on a few more points just in case.

Also, has there been any progress on having some way to more easily find/reclaim microtransaction effects that have already been applied to items? It's getting increasingly hard to find some of them(especially skill gem ones) among all the other stuff in my stash.
"
Hodari wrote:
Also, has there been any progress on having some way to more easily find/reclaim microtransaction effects that have already been applied to items? It's getting increasingly hard to find some of them(especially skill gem ones) among all the other stuff in my stash.

This is still the best idea ever.

And I'm going to be missing out on like, 14 hours of this sale. :(
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Demon king horns already sold?
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Hodari wrote:

Yeah, that would be good, but only if they actually implement it at some point, which was what I was asking about.
"
rengesha wrote:
Demon king horns already sold?

Nope, this is currently the second sale, the first was the Infernal Weapon Effect.
"
Hodari wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Hodari wrote:

Yeah, that would be good, but only if they actually implement it at some point, which was what I was asking about.

Oh I realize that, I just like to point to that idea as much as I can to get as much awareness and support for it as humanly possible since it's such a badass idea and so many people want/need something like that to be implemented.

And sales so far have been: Infernal Weapon (12-1a) and Skull Hood (1a-2a) (times in PDT).
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
darn chris, i only got 101 points left from my supporter pack, dont force me to go to the store to buy some more
pvp loooooooool
Are the armor packs able to go on sale? (e.g. Seraph Pack)
"
Ruffneck058 wrote:
"
Dragon50469 wrote:
What are the chances of regular stash tabs being one of the sales? My stash is at max capacity currently, along with half of my inventory.

I believe they said that stashtabs will not be on sale.

Hoping for seraph wings here, but will only be arround for the next 2 hours. So gg next seraph wings? :D

And if im back tonight maybe the shocking weapon effect? :D

He said the stash tab bundles, but there was no word on single tabs, which is why I asked.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info