Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

The 24 Hour Marathon of Hourly Deals has Started!

Thought it was strange that Discipline never made it into the sale, considering I saw it requested numerous times in the requests thread. Was at least in the top 3 requested items. Maybe they'll do a Discipline/Clarity sale at some point so we can get both?
I waited for the aura effects and they only ended putting up one. I was almost certain all 3 would have been put up judging by the number of vote for them in the "pick the 24hr MTX sale" thread. If I would have known the other 2 wouldn't have been put up I would have bought some other stuff, which made me think. Why not just add another MTX to a pool of items throughout the 24hr period? It would have solved a lot of the missed opportunities and people with a limited budget could wait for the item they wanted to be put up and if it wasn't, they could go back and buy something else at the end.
No seraph armor pieces, no pets... and cmon, tribal strom call?

...................................................₪₪╔═══════════════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ⓡ ⓔ ⓑ ⓔ ⓛ ●๋ ⓔ ⓧ ⓘ ⓛ ⓔ▀▄▀░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██████▓▒░
...................................................₪₪╚═══════════════════════╝₪₪
Missed the skull hood but at least got demon king and skin transfers. :)
Missed my sales. Oh well...
Maybe start at noon EST next time. Everything I wanted was on sale at the crack of dawn and I'm not going to stay up 24 hours straight just to buy some cosmetics.
This is a brilliant idea...honestly this is one of the few games I don't mind supporting. I honestly have no complaints. If someone asked me about this game it would only be positive. just the creativity you guys in Grinding gear games were able to come up with makes me want to keep playing and try new builds. I ONLY WISH there was a in game promotion or indication for that 24 hour sale. only reason I say that is because I don't really participate in the forums, I just like to login and play for hours on end. The only real access I use is in game shop "M" before I have to go to work for 8 hrs like some of these guys. I vote for more 24 hr sales +++. I would have been patrolling the shop waiting for hours for my fav skins to go on sale.
"
xxmafioso7xx wrote:
This is a brilliant idea...honestly this is one of the few games I don't mind supporting. I honestly have no complaints. If someone asked me about this game it would only be positive. just the creativity you guys in Grinding gear games were able to come up with makes me want to keep playing and try new builds. I ONLY WISH there was a in game promotion or indication for that 24 hour sale. only reason I say that is because I don't really participate in the forums, I just like to login and play for hours on end. The only real access I use is in game shop "M" before I have to go to work for 8 hrs like some of these guys. I vote for more 24 hr sales +++. I would have been patrolling the shop waiting for hours for my fav skins to go on sale.

I agree, lack of ingame message for each sale was a little uncharacteristic for GGG. I bought a bunch from the sales but I missed the arctic footprints even though I was in the game that entire hour.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Dang, missed everything I was hoping for. Oh well. Here's hoping another comes around soon.
"
mucker wrote:
"
xxmafioso7xx wrote:

I agree, lack of ingame message for each sale was a little uncharacteristic for GGG. I bought a bunch from the sales but I missed the arctic footprints even though I was in the game that entire hour.

I watch TV while playing, so when a show was ending, time to pay attention to the new deal!
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info