Subway Etiquette

^ Eat fresh. Just make sure you overeat fresh to compensate.

He's not in a train, otherwise you're getting the gist of it.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Jun 13, 2014, 3:40:02 PM
You're right, it's not a train.

Spoiler
It's a pun. [Insert customary post-pun apology]
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
My ass is eating fresh.

My girlfriend was puking after every visit (it was 3 visits in total, every time in a different Subway local). I was merely harmed by soft Diarrhea. Why did we try it 3 times? We had faith that it might just have been that one local. Fuck us, I guess.

Better eat some garbage burgers at Burger King or McDonalds.
Dude!!! That rave was so awesome!

Tell me about it!

Spoiler
...you must have just moved there. I've seen people doing everything from moving their bowels to having sex in the subway when I lived there.

Observation: it's *marginally* less insane on Lexington Avenue during rush hours - but that has more to do with the crowds than anything.
I don't live there. That may explain it. This stuff goes on in every major city with an extensive public transit network. The MTA riders just seems to have a knack for taking pics of the deplorable straphangers.
"
These are pretty heinous. Worst I've seen on Sydney's trains is rampant puking on the Last Train Of Saturday Night. Which is only to be expected.

All too common on the last train.

A little OT but there's a spot down the block called CandyBar. The bar itself is made of Legos and its basically like a carnival/wax museum vibe in there. Their thing is they have all kinds of drinks made with sweets and various candies. Its a great concept in theory but you should see the masses of puking people at 3am on that corner from mixing alcohol and candy all night.
Last edited by TheWretch on Jun 16, 2014, 1:28:39 PM
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
These are pretty heinous. Worst I've seen on Sydney's trains is rampant puking on the Last Train Of Saturday Night. Which is only to be expected.

All too common on the last train.

A little OT but there's a spot down the block called CandyBar. The bar itself is made of Legos and its basically like a carnival/wax museum vibe in there. Their thing is they have all kinds of drinks made with sweets and various candies. Its a great concept in theory but you should see the masses of puking people at 3am on that corner from mixing alcohol and candy all night.

At least they won't gain weight too fast. :P
Picking Toe Cheese just cannot wait..

Last edited by TheWretch on Jun 16, 2014, 10:52:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info