Subway Etiquette

I suppose I should take more photos, considering the things I've seen in my everyday commutes through Paris.

Worst one recently was a one-legged hobo crawling through people's legs and begging for money, 50cm (20 inches ?) away from the floor. How more miserable can it get ? Well, that guy still has one leg and was more than happy to use it as soon as he got out of the train with all the moneys. I even saw another one training in a corner of the station.

Yep, scams everywhere.
Last edited by Bobbyblind on Jun 6, 2014, 8:31:18 PM
Yep, the common one-legged hobo pull-off.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
LOL
"
Three people were slashed and stabbed on the subway yesterday evening in an apparent argument over a seat. Police say that the incident occurred on a northbound 5 train near Grand Concourse & East 149th Street around 7:45 p.m. Saturday. A verbal dispute over a seat between two groups escalated into a 26-year-old woman being slashed in the back, a 19-year-old man being slashed in the face and neck, and a 27-year-old woman being stabbed in the face.

Spoiler

This goes beyond bad etiquette. Abhorrent. Please give up your seats if anyone is being a dick about it :(
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I remember a verbal exchange I had with with a stranger in the subway once. It began with a newspaper article and ended with a death treath.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
Last edited by Upandatem on Jun 8, 2014, 2:05:17 PM
"
Upandatem wrote:
I remember a verbal exchange I had with with a stranger in the subway once. It began with a newspaper article and ended with a death treath.

Ya, I've been there too. Not worth it though, there are some sick people out there. Nowadays I just let it be and hope karma catches up to them at some point.
"
TheWretch wrote:
I hate it when people take photos of me..
Last edited by Brotherhawk on Jun 8, 2014, 5:06:22 PM
"
Brotherhawk wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
I think you are mistaken. You will find that this is actually me.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help.
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Jun 8, 2014, 5:09:54 PM
^ That poor little dog on his lap is like "kill me."
"
TheWretch wrote:
^ That poor little dog on his lap is like "kill me."

And the old guy to the left is like "$5 and I'll make your wish come true"
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
"
Jared_GGG wrote:
"
Brotherhawk wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
I think you are mistaken. You will find that this is actually me.

No. Brotherhawk is in the photo. He's on your lap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info