Subway Etiquette

Spoiler
hope no one beat me to this
Spoiler
i think this is my first post in this thread
Spoiler
Probably got beat like 10 pages ago
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
I just got a visual of an angry mob chasing you down a subway platform while you laugh hysterically
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Spoiler
"
Fire_Kid wrote:

Spoiler
hope no one beat me to this
Spoiler
i think this is my first post in this thread
Spoiler
Probably got beat like 10 pages ago

So gross.

Spoiler
"
TheWretch wrote:
I just got a visual of an angry mob chasing you down a subway platform while you laugh hysterically

I can't run. Damaged my knees in my youth, but waving goodbye from the back of Xpire's motorcycle..... Yeah sounds like me.
Don't know how people can do the whole public transit thing. The people... the smells... yeah, no.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
"
b15h09 wrote:
Don't know how people can do the whole public transit thing. The people... the smells... yeah, no.

Just close your eyes and imagine you are at a family gathering. :P
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
b15h09 wrote:

I don't notice all that while reading my books in transit. :P
"
b15h09 wrote:

In my case a parking spot in my neighborhood and payed parking when I go to work would cost me more than my rent. Not including insurance, gaz etc

Fuck that. I sold my car a few months after I moved downtown.

Woman Performs Subway Calisthenics In Middle Of Train

That's nice.
Either way, if you really want to do calisthenics on your commute, maybe you should consider moving to Moscow. Apparently, exercise is an accepted form of payment there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info