[HC] Avatar of Fire Molten Strike | 53k dps | Full Guide level 87 (updated 1.1.4)

"
wenlock wrote:
So I made a video playing a level 71(i think) map, highest I had. 2 bosses and 2 exiles enfeebled map. I'm running with about half the damage and armour as OP. And I do play pretty reckless. If anyone wants to loan me a 75 map ill gladly run it and record. Boss fight is about 6 min and second exile is at end.

Thanks, i'll add it to the archive.
IGN: FalconPunchingManiac
Hello OP,

I am giving this build a try and so far I am very satisfied with the results.
one question about the vaal scepter. since we are converting all the phy dmg to fire, is this weap actually adding +100% more dmg than its base dps?

thanks
I could use as weapon "Wings of Entropy Sundering Axe"! would assemble this build with two-handed axe?
"
I could use as weapon "Wings of Entropy Sundering Axe"! would assemble this build with two-handed axe?

It can work, but losing 1200+ armor from shield is going to hurt a lot.
"
sfrattini wrote:
Hello OP,

I am giving this build a try and so far I am very satisfied with the results.
one question about the vaal scepter. since we are converting all the phy dmg to fire, is this weap actually adding +100% more dmg than its base dps?

thanks

Hello, the weapon is 100% increased damage, not 100% more. It does not modify the weapon's dps, it modifies the hit damage before multipliers.
is doryani mace and 6l a must?

i can cope with lioneye remorse , doryani belt but , and i have a lightning coil instead
trying to level a character based on this build im looking out whether those are of must
thanks
"
Hectrix wrote:

i can cope with lioneye remorse , doryani belt but , and i have a lightning coil instead
trying to level a character based on this build im looking out whether those are of must
thanks

Hi!

I adapted my own shadow chara into this and I dont have a doryani's or a six link. I have a five link. with a five link and LGOH implemented im hitting 5k DPS while being pretty tanky and most of my gems arent leveled. oh and when you triple shock stack that'd mean 15k dps while almost never loosing life lol, which is a bit abusrd!

i'm not master at this but:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBBLMOPBRNFHEWbxmFGYoaOBpsHNwdFB4aJDwkqiepKPoqWy2DMn4yiTbpOlI8jkE_RnFJUUp9UeZTNVXGVvpXDVfJV-JZ81ptZp5noGe9bWxvnnKpdEF253fleOt82X11f8aDCYd2j0aQVZHOkyeXBpuhm7WiAKTCpwinXKeErKqvjbQMtC-1SLiTu-O77cAawzrEospKz2XQ0NIZ0iHTftbR3ILfv-Nq5wrqGOq66-7sOO4O7m_vevAf8933Mvjr-tL8xf66_5M=

weapon and build

With a doryanis I'd expect a huge increase in dps.
Last edited by destrega85 on Jun 9, 2014, 4:22:20 AM
would actually be nice if i could get an answer from OP to my questions
I could not understand the choice of bandits ... could you help me? Could you clarify me who I help in normal mode, the cruel and mercilles?
"
Hectrix wrote:

thanks

Hello, sorry for not answering your question sooner. To clarify, doryani's scepter is more important than the belt. If you do not have the scepter, I wouldn't take Avatar of Fire. And no, a 6L is not required (see gems section).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info