[HC] Avatar of Fire Molten Strike | 53k dps | Full Guide level 87 (updated 1.1.4)

Yes please... This I have to see!
Nvm I saw!
Quick question: would the added fire damage nodes like Arsonist give you more dmg or better to have increase physical and let MS and AOF convert it?
Thanks
Last edited by sfrattini on Jun 1, 2014, 4:47:55 PM
"
sfrattini wrote:
Quick question: would the added fire damage nodes like Arsonist give you more dmg or better to have increase physical and let MS and AOF convert it?
Thanks

No, an 8% fire damage node gives me the same damage increase that an 8% phys node would. This is because all of our base damage is physical.
IGN: FalconPunchingManiac
Trying to get too 75 Zzzz... 65 atm haha 3420 tooltip DPS.
"
DTigerSKZ wrote:
Trying to get too 75 Zzzz... 65 atm haha 3420 tooltip DPS.

Yeah the grind to 75 is the worst D:
How did you make your character look cool like that visually? Shop items? I don't see anything that would make it look like that. Just curious.
"
Chocobar wrote:
How did you make your character look cool like that visually? Shop items? I don't see anything that would make it look like that. Just curious.

It doesn't show the skin transfers visually on my linked gear, but if you hover over each item you can see in gold text at the bottom which visual effects have been used.
About to hit 74 on the build. Surprisingly dominus gives me a hell of a time still, he's hitting me harder than he normally does.
Anyways I have found fire penetration and quality life leech better than added fire and LGoH in almost all cases. I don't think I ever realized how many damn monster have fire resistance till now. Got my doryanis sitting in stash so about to unless hell at 75.
Cool build.

Edit - also OP, since you have free gem spot, I'd recommend you put a vaal detonate dead on. It fits the build very nicely.
Last edited by wenlock on Jun 2, 2014, 3:39:13 PM
"
wenlock wrote:
About to hit 74 on the build. Surprisingly dominus gives me a hell of a time still, he's hitting me harder than he normally does.
Anyways I have found fire penetration and quality life leech better than added fire and LGoH in almost all cases. I don't think I ever realized how many damn monster have fire resistance till now. Got my doryanis sitting in stash so about to unless hell at 75.
Cool build.

Edit - also OP, since you have free gem spot, I'd recommend you put a vaal detonate dead on. It fits the build very nicely.

Yeah, Dom will always hit pretty hard. The trick is to pop a topaz / granite flask when he's about to slam you, and to make sure you don't stand on shocking ground. I use life gain on hit for the instant life regeneration (I already have 2% leech from Doryani items). I don't run DD because someone else in my party already does, and reflect can be painful. But it's not a bad idea. Also, I've just finished a max block / aegis version of the build that I will be posting shortly.

Edit: you need to pop your flasks before he begins to slam you because the damage is calculated on cast.
Last edited by Mysphyt on Jun 2, 2014, 4:26:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info