Peeps 1.2 Angry Pillar God (CoMK) Ground Slam & Fire Storms from Hell (Final build complete)

Hey, just coming back to the game. Want to try this build...just wondering why the passive trees are basically coming up with no points allocated for me. Am i doing something wrong?
"
Nahz wrote:
Hey, just coming back to the game. Want to try this build...just wondering why the passive trees are basically coming up with no points allocated for me. Am i doing something wrong?

They are old trees with old passive tree. Since passive tree has changed old ones wont work.
With regards to performance in parties:

Could someone try and confirm this for me? When I was playing with some friends, one of whom was using Raging Spirit + Splash + Culling, I noticed I was still getting a fair number of spell triggers, even when I knew I shouldn't be getting as many. It seems that it could work somewhat like Infernal Blow or Dominating Blow, where as long as the enemy dies shortly after being hit the effect still triggers.

It also may be the case that I was getting more kills than I thought.
It wont be a complete guide until you show us some gameplay! record and upload to youtube~~
IM going to update the new tree soon and revisit this character for the new leagues
Peep
Looks like we finally got our CoMK 100% buff.

This build just got a huge buff. Need to find time to re-do the tree
Peep
"
cantilever wrote:
Looks like we finally got our CoMK 100% buff.

This build just got a huge buff. Need to find time to re-do the tree

Sounds good :)
TFIGEGKTB
Could you post an updated talent tree please? Also is there a point when I should switch over to the pillar or is it as soon as possible that I should?
fix yo busted ass skill tree...........
This is a very viable tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBhMREcop0D1SpaBRNBLPwHwJxogDFiny7JIs9D8T2xBU62Ow4GjinhJBVKU_kIhpsFm8kqjbp42r60hcvhtEksICkJ-38S2wWhxmsqnKpfNk8Lcautz7-Cti9NZLyRTrhplcxnhku2WGpczkO3D0s-yFV5FGbWDH7f-NfP-OfJy_vDrXyqW54DVivNuhkoxpVYSGE714TG8hDMbZBTioppTpSDjyfy3Tteu9gSwUth2qQbKmUhNl8uPGsKS6DOO98nYA=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info