[FUSION] We Don't Need 2 Guilds To Measure Up Like Stubby Does (STD/TMT) 248/250 66 Stash Tabs

All invites have been sent out. I also purged our inactive players and made room for more members and we now have 18 spots open.
16 spots left
Hello i would like too join your guild, IGN is ImANubGod. I play with one of your players a lot and i could use a guild so please add me. Thank you.
hello I would like to join I haven't got very far into the game and starting to get a bit confused IGN xOdinxx, thanks
I am looking to join, currently in mid 10's

ign:flyromWOAH
Hey there,

First off, I want to start by saying I'm playing PoE via Steam, and I'm not sure whether or not we're in the same server/world. But if we are!, I'd like to join :D

I've been PoE a little over 9-10 months ago and stopped playing due to various reasons. Now I'm back, and I'm just as lost as I was back then :D

I have a mid leveled duelist that I don't remember what I was doing on it, and I read some posts about a newbie friendly caster char so I actually am just "re-starting" PoE from scratch :P.

You guys seem to be a bunch of helpful, cool cats so I'd like to join and be shown the ropes :).

IGN is iEatDemons :)

Thanks!
"
iEatThings wrote:
Hey there,

First off, I want to start by saying I'm playing PoE via Steam, and I'm not sure whether or not we're in the same server/world. But if we are!, I'd like to join :D

I've been PoE a little over 9-10 months ago and stopped playing due to various reasons. Now I'm back, and I'm just as lost as I was back then :D

I have a mid leveled duelist that I don't remember what I was doing on it, and I read some posts about a newbie friendly caster char so I actually am just "re-starting" PoE from scratch :P.

You guys seem to be a bunch of helpful, cool cats so I'd like to join and be shown the ropes :).

IGN is iEatDemons :)

Thanks!

I tried to invite you but you have no characters showing on your profile and the in game name you gave wasn't working. Please let me know if this gets fixed. You might have to let GGG know.
Well I'm actually on Steam, so this account is just an account I made for the site and it doesn't have my characters.

I don't know about you not able to find my character tho. Could it maybe because the char's rather new? I practically just made it as I posted the first time.
Alex here, currently lv 43 progressing through Cruel.
Would love a taste of PoE group :)
IGN: wazant_mi
Last edited by scorburel on Aug 29, 2014, 10:03:23 AM
Hey, I'm DarkBolo.
My highest toon is Witch summoner 25lv. Is there any chance for me to join I would be grateful :)

My IGN is Bithra.
Last edited by DarkBolo88 on Aug 29, 2014, 10:15:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info