Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

"
smith88 wrote:
Elemental Equilibrium
how does it work if we beat always just fire

Righteous Fire doesn't trigger EE (Elemental Equilibrium)
"
Du5chl4mp3 wrote:
Righteous Fire doesn't trigger EE (Elemental Equilibrium)

thx
1 more question
if i link Life Gain on Hit with 2 herald it will work twice for 1 hit or not?
Hey love the build

I am having 1 problem I cant seem to get the third Aura I am like 3% short of running it

PoF-29% mana lvl 17
Vit-29% mana lvl 18
Determ- 43% mana lvl 18
REduced mana lvl 18

My tree

any help would be great
"
Hey love the build

I am having 1 problem I cant seem to get the third Aura I am like 3% short of running it

PoF-29% mana lvl 17
Vit-29% mana lvl 18
Determ- 43% mana lvl 18
REduced mana lvl 18

My tree

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwB5wSzBS0GDgn2DF8NzRLhFCAZLhpVHKcczicvJ9Un7Sj6K1A1kjboOuE8BTwtPQ89_EGHRZ1Hfkz_TeNTUlOlVbVXDVhjW6BfP2BLYSFko2VNaHRo8nTtdqx673wOffWCB4KbgseE2YTvjM-QVZHOmjua4J7NogCmV6cwp1Wtja9stz69NsEExFjE9sauxtjPftIh1HzYvdlh2XzaYuFz4urr7uw47SDvDu988B_yQfJF9kj56P4K_lT-jw==

any help would be great

You need a level 19 reduced mana to be able to run three auras, it's not possible until then unless you spec into aura nodes that reduce the mana reserved by the auras
Thanks for the reply
What do you run in a 5l just drop life gain on hit and be careful
Is the increased elemental damage from the ash,frost,storm node not worth getting? Or would it be better to get more hp nodes? Also, would a belly of the beast or carcass jack be more beneficial in terms of damage?
IGN: TrulyRighteous
"
ArcanePenguin wrote:
Is the increased elemental damage from the ash,frost,storm node not worth getting? Or would it be better to get more hp nodes? Also, would a belly of the beast or carcass jack be more beneficial in terms of damage?

Elemental and fire nodes will typically increase your damage by the same amount as health nodes would, but it depends on how much flat health you have to start with. If a 5% health node gives you 150 more life, then that is equivalent to the damage increase from an 8% elemental damage node. Just a rough example.

In my opinion the only damage nodes worth taking are Holy fire, Arsonist, Elementalist, and Heart of flame but only if you decide to go that route for the life and maybe extra aoe.

Carcass Jack is the better offensive option because it gives similar damage to Belly but the 0% iAoE is pretty big for clearing mobs and fighting certain bosses.
"
PigeonSmasher wrote:
"
ArcanePenguin wrote:

Elemental and fire nodes will typically increase your damage by the same amount as health nodes would, but it depends on how much flat health you have to start with. If a 5% health node gives you 150 more life, then that is equivalent to the damage increase from an 8% elemental damage node. Just a rough example.

In my opinion the only damage nodes worth taking are Holy fire, Arsonist, Elementalist, and Heart of flame but only if you decide to go that route for the life and maybe extra aoe.

Carcass Jack is the better offensive option because it gives similar damage to Belly but the 0% iAoE is pretty big for clearing mobs and fighting certain bosses.

Thanks!
IGN: TrulyRighteous
Hi

Im pretty new to this game but think its awesome, been following this guide somewhat and im lvl 61 atm and looking forward to 65 so i can try out RF, but when i hit 65 and have my shield/weapon, not really sure how exactly my skill tree should look like ?

And do i go full RF with cyclone as my trigger attack, and what stats should my character have when it comes to hp life regen etc ?

Any tips on how to get me started would be appreciated :)

Awesome guide btw :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info